Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New here

lightening

• Members

Hi

Not sure where I should be posting as my daughter was 19 when she became ill, and passed when she was 21. 

I read a lot of posts on and off, and I try to post when I can. Most of the time I'm just so speechless, and the words just don't come easy.

My daughter had leukemia, and bone marrow transplant, and passed from complications of it.

It would be nice to connect with some here that may have had a similar experience too.

It's been 7 years now and it still feels the same as it did 7 years ago.

I'm sorry for everyones losses... this all just sucks.

As soon as I figure out how to use this board I'll post my daughters picture too.

Lightening ;)

• Members

Hi there, please post with us in loss of adult child. Go to loss of child and then look for thespecific losses. We are there, many of us, most of us have lost our Children to accidents, but several to illness as well. Some to cancer. I am so sorry that you are in the pain you are in, please join us and share your story with us, as much or as little as you like, as often as you like or need. I come each day, several times usually. My girl, Erica was 19 when she died from a train hitting her car. This was 5.5 years ago. I came for a few years, went away from the site for a time and returned. Glad I did.

My heart to you,

Dee

• Members

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the reply, I'll post my post in the adult child section. Hope I do it correctly!

I can't even imagine how your beautiful daughter passed, it's just awful, I'm sorry.

Hope to share stories with you.

Sue (lightening) Sara's Mom

• Members

HI,

Sorry I'm confused here... I did or thought I posted a new post in the  loss of an adult child section, and included a picture, but I don't see it anywhere???

uggg.... Oh well.... I'll try later

Sue (lightening) Sara's Mom

• Members

Sue, look up at the top where it says forums> Loss of....Loss of a Child> Go to loss of a child, then go to the one that says loss of adult child, click on it and meet with us there if you can. I will look for you there, and if you can't get there, write here until we can get you over.

Hang tight Sue,

Dee

• Members

Hello, I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.  I lost my son to bone cancer, but he was 18 years old.  That was over 13 years ago and it still feels at times, like yesterday.

I am finding my way around this site, it is so huge - might catch up with you again.

Love and Light,

MattsMum

• Members

lightening I also lost my daughter to cancer(hodgkins) she already had stem cell transplant done and they were going for a bone marrow when she got pneumonia. She just never could stay in remission. She got blood infections and they turned off the machines and that was the end she hung on for seven minutes I was told her husband didn't want anyone else there at the time. The only people that remember her with me is here and I'm grateful because everyone else went on with life. I also have her web site to go to it is:http://www.freewebs.com/kilalita/index.htm its about her short journey with cancer she had it for less than two years.

Deb

Archived