Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

long time since I posted

bokenhearted

• Members

Hello Betsy and Claudia

Do you remember me .... Jo /bokenhearted.  I lost my son Karl in April 2005 to suicide.  You two helped me in a big way back then.  I feel bad that I dropped out of the picture for some time.  I am in a much better frame of mind these days.  As christmas is fast approaching and this will be my 4th christmas without Karl.  It still hurts but I manage much better these days.

I am actually helping others who have lost loved ones to suicide on a forum that is specifically for suicide loss.  This has helped me enormously.  I feel I am doing some good for others who are just starting out on this awful journey.  I have just left a message on the suicide topic on this forum mentioning the link.

I just wanted to let you both know and others who helped me that I am doing ok and say a big thankyou to you all.  You are great people and I see you are still doing the same for many others here. 

God bless you both.

Jo

Archived