Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Ciara - Always in my heart

spireross

• Members

I don't know how to go about this, it's the first time i have spoken publicly. My baby girl was taken from me just hours after birth on the 18th October 2013. I never had a chance to mourn until now as it was kept from me until recently by my ex as her way of trying to protect me. All i have is a scan picture of her. After being told over a year after i was also refused to be told where she was buried. Being unable to visit her one way or another is horrendous. How i miss the memories we could have had. Sleep tight baby girl, you'll always be in daddy's heart.

Ciara.  18/10/2013

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

I am sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I would check with your Social Services department to see if they can establish some rights for you...even if the baby passed away shortly after birth you should still have parental rights as the father. Or talk to your Family Court Commissioner to see if that individual can assist you. Both can be found at the county courthouse.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Laurie....you are a wealth of information....also a 'spring' of encouragement....thank you.

• Members

Laurie....you are a wealth of information....also a 'spring' of encouragement....thank you.

mermaid tears I just. Want to thank you for your encouragement for everyone who post and thank you very much for your help to me. Onelessbengla. Corkys momma

Archived