Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Micheal

carnation

• Members

I am a single Mom who has had to say goodbye to 2 of my beautiful sons, Kyle and Micheal. Tomorrow my son, Micheal would have been 23 yrs old...passing away Oct 18/12 in a car accident.

My oldest son, Kyle passed away in infancy. My still surviving son, Ryan is a beautiful man, but is quite sick with a spinal injury.

I try every day to get up and get the job done, I want to make them proud....my best job in life has been being a Mom...I feel like the big guy upstairs keeps taking away my babes.

I would like to say I am doing well? But...I put on a pretty good show. I have amazing friends, but none of tthem know how bad it really is. I am afraid I will lose everything I have worked so hard for...financially.... I know what I have to do, and I always have....but, I am so tired...thank you for listening.... Pam from Canada

• Members

Thank you Pam for sharing, guess I just wanted to let you know that I saw your message and hear you (sometimes I just want to be heard).  I don't know if I have much strength to spare right now, but will keep you in my thoughts.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Pam.....please go to the site called 'Loss of Adult Child'.....we have many active parents on that site...and some...like you have lost 2 children.....and when I say 'child'....your child can be 2 hours old...2 years old....40 or 50...they are still your child....many on that site will reach out a heart and hand to you.....we don't have any answers....but we are here to hear you. Peace to you.

Archived