Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miserable with out you

Bernadine626

• Members
Bernadine626

I wish 09/11/14 never came its been 23 days with out you I wish this Nightmare never started I'm so Miserable,Sad,Lonely,Heartbroken,Emotional there really no words to describe how I feel I Miss you like crazy I'm so in Love with You you 8 days ago it would of been our 35th Anniversary but you cheated me I wanted 35 plus more years with you how do I go on with out you I can't I'm selfish I want my Husband back in my Arms

post-398080-0-82295500-1412481850_thumb.

• Members

Hi Bernadine,

I'm sorry to hear your lost. I've last mine recently. I don't know how to comfort you because I'm in the situation. I cry almost everyday some days, I cry more than once. I just can't help it.

I keep myself busy walking our dog, cleaning the house, and going to the gym. I take some sleeping tablet some nights if I really cannot sleep. Sometime, I need to mix with a strong drink too otherwise it will not work. I don't mean you should do it but if you have too, you can to get some sleep.

You might feel like little thing can affect you badly and cry like a lunatic person like I do sometime. We don't have any children. I live by myself. Please find some friends or someone to be around in the first few weeks. It will be very hard to eat but try to eat some to get by each day.

I'm not a good in writing or express myself but I've started posting messages to my husband since he passed away. I talk to him like he's still here with me.

Take one day at a time.

Take care.

DT

Archived