Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Signs

sim-law

• Members

I have read on this forum about members experiencing signs from their lost loved ones and had generally put this down to wishful thinking and the desire to feel close to their soulmates.

Today I was lying on the bed thinking of my wife and how much I miss her when the phone rang with the caller ID giving my wife's name and the number that came up was our own home phone number, I answered it and, of course there was nobody there. This has never happened before and I have no explanation, well, only one!

• Members

That is so wonderful! I too have thought it was all wishful thinking or coincidence. But the more I hear from other people and some things I have recently experienced myself has made me really stop and consider that they really are messages. I desperately need them to be. What a special gift for you.

• Members

That is so wonderful! I too have thought it was all wishful thinking or coincidence. But the more I hear from other people and some things I have recently experienced myself has made me really stop and consider that they really are messages. I desperately need them to be. What a special gift for you.

• Members

That is so good to hear that you are receiving signs .I have had many signs since losing the love of my life in February.  At first they were hard to accept because I just wanted him back in his physical form. But now, I embrace and cherish the relationship that I have spiritually with him. It's still hard but at least I know he is still very much with me. Your wife is letting you know she is still with you, too. I think that is wonderful and I hope you find some comfort in knowing that.

• Members

Oh sim-law!!!  That is absolutely a sign from your wife!!!  Everywhere I look, and I mean literally, everywhere, I see 11:11.  I see it on the clock, on facebook posts, on a license plate, gosh, all over.  Clocks especially.  In my bedroom, in my car, at work.  It has gotten to the point where I say out loud now, "11:11" so those around me can see just how often I see this.  And of course I always say "Hi Jerry!!"  And no, I don't have myself conditioned to look at the clock exactly at that time.  When I see it I am never thinking about what time it is and sneak a peek.  It is always very random.

A couple of other signs I've gotten:  My husband's safe in our closet...only he and I know the combo.  One day it was open and I didn't do it.  My radio in my car will change stations.  We have a stereo at the house that will turn itself on.  And the phone ringing only once.  I understand that the spirit is at a much higher frequency than we are and it is so much easier for them to manipulate something electronic to get our attention.

Gosh!  Cherish it for what it is!!  She is with you.  She will always be with you, guiding you and protecting you from the other side.

• Members

This morning when I stopped for gas...I always watch the money...never the gallons.  I stopped at $33.00...guess what the gallons were???  11.11 - that's right!!!!

• Members

It's comforting to receive signs from our loved ones!  Especially when you're talking with them in your mind and you ask them to prove that this is not all in your head and VIOLA!, they do something to let you know it's not wishful thinking or coincidence. 

My love passed five days before my birthday. While I was showing pictures on my cel phone to my godmother I received a call from his cell phone - it was my birthday. What was weird was the phone never rang, only a message popped up that said "Rob called."  No voice message. I suppose it was his way of wishing me a happy birthday.  All signs letting me know he hears me and he is with me are always welcome.

• Members

Sim-law This same thing has  happened to me, my phone rang my number and my husbands name came up on the caller id and of course no one was there.My daughter told me mom its dad telling u he is ok.Then just last week it happened again.I was not home at the time but when I got home it showed I had a message.No message from our number and by husbands name on the caller id.What do u think it is?

• Members

Rosiepete,

I don't know what was happening but it has never happened before  (or since) I cant think of any electronic issue that could account for it... unbelievably my phone just rang with my wife on the caller ID so I am here sobbing as I type this. There was no one there of course but I don't know what is going on. Sorry cant type anymore.

• Members

Sim - I don't think your dear wife is wanting to make you sob.  She is letting you know that she is with you.  Isn't it amazing that while you are typing about it, it happened again?  If that don't make ya believe I don't know what would!!

• Members

I have experienced many signs, some too precious to share. Recently, while taking care of some errands, I felt so much sorrow that I had to sit down. A woman sat next to me only a few seconds later, and was so kind to me as she made polite conversation, that I had a feeling my soulmate had sent her. Both of us being women, it was a pleasant chat about hair and clothes and hobbies. Just when I started feeling better, she excused herself and slowly moved into a crowd and out of sight. A few minutes later, I felt an urge to browse near a few stores. While walking into one of the stores, turned slightly to my right, for no reason I could understand, I saw a sign with a slightly different version of my soulmate's name. I smiled and felt quite bashful, as if he were there giving me one of his silly expressions. He was a kind man, and sometimes full of surprises. I feel greedy wondering what he will do next, yet pleased when I encounter these gifts. Coincidences? Yes, the arguments could be made. I would like to think that my soulmate is letting me know he remembers me.

• Members

I'll share a couple of signs that mean so much to me. A month or so after my Dottie passed I was laying in bed then all of a sudden there was a glow in the corner near a I placed one of our wedding pictures. Suddenly I felt as if she was with me and we were making mad passionate love. I just laid there shaking and enjoying the exsperience, it went on for a good 30 minutes or more. When it all ended I was just exhausted just like we had made been making love, incredible feeling.

Another is, Dottie was very deep in her faith with god. I was never much of a church goer but after she passed I started going to her church searching for answers. One day there was a sermon that inspired me to get baptized. I went to see the minister and we talked for a while then he asked when would I like to do it. My response was for him to decide because it was close to Easter and I wanted for him to fulfill his duties before seeing to me. He looked at his calendar and said "how does April 6th work for you?" I said that would be fine and we talked awhile longer then I left. Later that evening it struck me that April 6th would be 30 years to the day that we had our first date.

Were they signs from her? I most certainly like to think so.

• Members

I absolutely love when Rob sends me signs.  He always loved to make me laugh because he loved my giggle. For the most part he still does something funny which makes me laugh and he makes it empahtically clear he's around. I never brush them off as coincidence since they are always spot on. Sometimes they make me cry to the point I cannot breathe... and I know it's not his intent to make me sad. Rather, to let me know he is right here beside me and that I am loved dearly. He was a man that moved mountains for me in life and now he moves universes for me. It's very special.

I think we are all very lucky to receive those signs and even though it reminds us of a deep loss that no words could ever truly express, it's comforting to know they're still around.

Archived