Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

It's been 7 years, but it STILL hurts like it was yesterday!

MrsTrue

• Members

Hi,

I'm new to online group chatting/sharing. I feel as though I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems so I'm willing to give it a try. I lost the father (plot married/engaged) of my son 3 months after his first birthday due to a car accident. I've always felt as if I've lost my soulmate & my soul as well. I always question WHY?! Many say never question God but I feel like if you never ask/seek questions/answers, you'll never know anything or be at peace. I am currently married but I feel like I oush him away and that I'm not capable of fully loving him. I always think about my child's father and what could have been. I miss him so much it hurts. It hurts to have to see half of him (my son) and have to be reminded of all the pain I felt/feel. How can I ever be at peace with this when I have to be reminded daily? How? Is it possible? I don't know if anyone has ever been in my situation but I would love to chat with someone who can relate. I just want to be happy and give my family the love they deserve/need.

Sincerely,

Emotionally drained

Archived