Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Dear forum thankyou !!

Ritchie_uk

• Members

Dear Forum,

I have been following this forum for weeks now, and have finally plucked up courage to post a message. I have found reading peoples stories very helpful.

Well, here goes, I hope this is the right section to post in?

Basically my partner Louise, left me,not this christmas, but last christmas 20 months ago, it was traumatic, I havnt seen her for nearly 2 years, I just wanted to die, we were in a long term relationship, and I thought the world of her, I adored her. we had hopes and dreams together for a future, but its all gone now, and has been for 20 months.

I feel soo empty, and I miss all her family and the familys kids, I questioned life.

Within the year 2013, I lost my job because I wasn't coping well at all, so I got sacked, everytime somebody spoke to me I broke down, and couldnt hold it together,  and to add to that I was left worrying about the fear of debt, due to no work

I started going to church again, but I felt quite alone and isolated, as everybody else, was enjoying each others friendships, and I just couldnt seem to,

A lot of what people write in this forum has helped me recognise some of how I felt !!

I couldnt eat, and lost interest in everything that I used to love, like my Photography and other hobbies like cooking and guitar playing and singing, life was just a void of survival from minute to minute,

Normally when I go through a crisis, I start Self harming, but this time around, I have managed not to, but its been very close.

I went to the doctor and was put on anti-depresants, which made me be a Zombie, and sleep for 18 - 20 hours a day, I  and just get up for the basics.

I was in a Shutdown mode for months !!

I have had some dreadful losses in my life, as I was in an adoption home till the age of 2, the reason I mention this is that I have been carrying an intense feeling of emptyness all my life, and any rejection almost destroys me.

So many times I just wanted to die, and its not even in a morbid way,

I just want the pain to go!!

The last few aniversaries have been tough, like Christmas, and our birthdays.

I know I need to move on, and somebody the other day told me , I need to be over it, but I didn't respond to them.

Thankyou for taking time to read my post. and thankyou for an amazing Forum ....

My Love goes out to you all who are suffering x x

Ritchie

• Members

So sorry for ur loss Richie. I just lost the love of my life 2wks ago. I m def not lkng forward to the holidays at all.

• Members

So sorry for ur loss Richie. I just lost the love of my life 2wks ago. I m def not lkng forward to the holidays at all.

Thankyou mylashes, I joined this forum to hopefully get some support.

Archived