Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i miss her too much

ryniee-roo

• Members

I lost my daughter Aug 9th 2012 in a car accident I thought I had my depression under control I was wrong I'm so miserable I miss my little girl so much her beautiful blue eyes and how she picked me flowers she was the light of my life . I don't let anyone see my pain I try to keep it together for my other children they lost their sister too. I just want to break down scream at the top of my lungs nothing will ever be the same without her I know that but hate that I have to try and accept my life without her it just hurts too much. Its not fair

post-397168-0-56771600-1409767459_thumb.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

Ryniee,

I am sorry for the loss of your little girl. The second and third years can be as difficult as the first, only in a different way. I lost my son October of 2012...someone ran him over while he was driving in his own lane...

There is a very active group of us parents that use the Loss of an Adult Child thread, you are more than welcome to join us...age of the child does not matter...

http://forums.grieving.com/index.php/topic/41-loss-of-an-adult-child/

Take care

• Members

I'm so glad someone replied I've never posted in a forum before I just don't know what to do anymore I feel like my life is barely hanging together by threads. I find myself being kinda mean to my stepdaughter who bears a striking resemblance to my daughter that passed I just don't know what's wrong with me anymore I been thru therapy thought it helped but I'm starting to think otherwise. Anyway it takes me a huge amount of courage to open up like this its scary but thanks for taking time to reply it means more than you know

Archived