Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Why can't I be there where you are?

poettesse

• Members

I lost my fiance on April 1st.  Each day since then has been a struggle.  I had to have one of our dogs put down.  I had to send another to a collie rescue group.  I have 1 dog left and am going to have to give her up, too, because I can no longer afford to stay in the house Paul and I shared.  I'm on 3 waiting lists for government assisted housing.  Paul's son keeps coming to the house to go thru his dad's belongings, taking things, and each time I feel as if I've been raped and plundered.

I'm hurt, angry and depressed.  I don't want to live this life.  I want to go and be with Paul.post-396302-0-93636300-1406410431_thumb.

• Members

hugs, I feel your pain.  My husband died on June 22.  My heart aches every day for him, I hate how he left us and how I feel.  What I would not give for one more day with him.  Do not talk like you can't or won't go on we must- you must for your dog (s) and family .  Being without them hurts & the pain is horrific.  I am hurt, angry, upset and sometimes disconnected.  He left me with 3 kids, 4 dogs and a business to close.  I have my faith and Jesus is walkng with me through this horrible time.  I pray for you and send hugs.  Please know you are not alone.  That is one of the few things I have learned that we must all stick together. Please e-mail if you want to chat in private.  drjac@cheqnet.net

• Members
alwaysmrsfersch

I feel like that too! I have to move out of our house because everything has to go into probate (he was only 36 and had no need for a will) and I can't take anything but my stuff with me! It might help to sit down and tell his son how you feel, he might be so caught up in dealing with his father dying in his own way that he might not be aware he is making you feel like this. I hope this helps a bit, and I'm thinking happy thoughts for you. <3

Archived