Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My son couldnt hold on

KimberlyAnn61

• Members
KimberlyAnn61

I lost my 28 year old son 5 months ago to suicide. He was my only child and the love of life. He was troubled for many years, and I did everything I knew between heaven and earth to save him. On the day he died, the Lord spoke to me and said that he had tried to reach him for so long but He couldn't reach him here on Earth. He said that He is a merciful God and He has raised him up, and he is ok and no longer hurting, and that I will see him.soon.   But I miss him every moment of every day and still can't believe he is gone. I hurt so much, but I am trying to find meaning in this life by supporting my grandson, and by trying to find ways to help others before they reach that point of no return. Therapists don't help me, but being here and knowing I am not alone, does.

• Members

As mothers we do everything to save our children from themselves but sometimes that is just not enough. Take that energy and put forth with that grandbaby that is your purpose in life at this point. Would give anything for one of those... but I will take my energy towards work, hubby and hoping to help others. trudging thru one day at a time.

• Members

So sorry for the loss of your son, I too lost a son, Brian. He was 16 when he died. Him and 2 friends were screwing around with a vehicle. The other 2 boys walked away. My son died at the scene.

That was 6 years ago and many many tears.

You have come to a place where we share a common loss...our child.

I post on loss of an adult child...Brian was not an adult, but that does not matter.

Please share with us if you can

Colleen, Brian's Mother forever

• Members
Dear KimberlyAnn,  I am so very sorry to read of the loss of your only child, I too lost my only child, Stephen 7 years ago and know the pain and sadness of which you speak.  Stephen died of acute alcoholism and although  I tried for years to help him it was not his destiny.

I too prayed for healing and heard the God of my understanding whisper to me,   that he was going to a better place and would find health and healing there,  He passed in his sleep the same night.

I am so happy that you found this healing place and suggest that you keep coming back   

Archived