Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Burial was today

lamp

• Members

We buried my mother-in-law today on the one-year anniversary of my father-in-law's death. Private burial, church and then dinner. All felt weird, beautiful, and bittersweet at the same time.

• Members

Lamp,

I am so sorry for you losses. When you said "beautiful, weird and bittersweet" I so understand what you are saying. You summed it all up perfectly. It makes you wonder doesn't it about everything? 

We are here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members
staragenda

Words don't really make it better nor do the "I'm sorry for your Losses"    Here is a <3 and Hugs.

• Members

As my husband said so eloquently upon leaving the service, "All that is good has left this world." I couldn't have said it better myself. My kids have lost three grandparents in 16 months. My husband is now an orphan. And, I, have lost two people who loved me almost as much as my own parents. I have also lost three dear friends in that time too, so it's gotten impossible to wrap my head around it all. Yep, "weird, beautiful and bittersweet" pretty much sums it up. 

Archived