Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Father died love of my life .....

r00_oo

• Members

I find myself getting angry ... my dad died 18 months ago he was the love of my life up till now I have been relatively dealing or not dealing with it best I can ... my closest aunt my mums sister died on Monday and got cremated on Friday .... today I a mm crawling out my skin I want to run I want to cry I want a divorce I just want to scream .... why oh why oh why .....

I moved to usa 2 years ago and missed both funerals and I am so mad at myself ... even though my family understand ... i just don't know how I feel today .. want to get in my car and drive far away ... i know it won't solve a thing but it's just so real and so painful today I don't know what to do .......

• Members

So sorry to hear that. I'm going through the same thing. Dad died on Friday.

• Members

Sarah i am so sorry to hear your sad news. It's a feeling we will never experience again ... hang in there huny ... take comfort that you are not alone and u don't have to be alone. . It's so painful and sad ... i send you my love and light ..

Archived