Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

maybe some Help??

erip

• Members

Hello, i've been logging to this website since february until 2 weeks ago.

When i typed www.grieving.com 2 weeks ago a message appear telling me there was a problem with the page so I thought it was like that for everyone but since days went by i try to open the website from different computers i couldnt, the same message appear so i tried on my cellphone and was able to open it, thats how i discover everyone was able to open the site, log and post.The problem isnt with my username, the problem is opening the website.

I call a tech guy and he told me it seems the problem is that the page does not allow anyone in my region or country to open it. I live in Peru and that wasnt a problem before to open the website but now it seems it is...I miss being able to come and post and even chat...I need this website and i hope someone can help me.

The day the tech guy came he even try opening the page from his cellphone and nothing...it seems like mine that is old and not "modern" is the only one, not even my mom's iphone.

I cant chat from me phone and reading and posting is a little difficult because the screen is little.

Anyways, sorry for taking your time but i hope someone can help me.

Ericka

• Members

You aren't the only one having issues.  I know that Karen is too.  I hope the administrator sees your post and looks into the problem.  I'll send a message to her for you.

• Members

Have you cleared your internet cookies?  Try Chrome.  I am very seriously thinking about making the switch.  I have more problems with IE.

• Members
ModKonnie

Erip,

I've had several reports of this problem. Let me try to see what's going on. We'll try to fix this.

ModKonnie

• Members
ModKonnie

Erip,

We know what the tech issue is now, and it should be resolved in a few days. Unfortunately, it occurred when tech department was attempting to keep the massive number of spammers from attacking the boards.

It should be fixed within a day or two, so please accept my apologies.

ModKonnie

• Members

Thanks Frankly and HeyJude for your answer :)

ModKonnie thank you too but im still unable to connect to the website the only way I can do it is on my cellphone.

Hope you can help me!

Hugs

• Members

I finally got in this morning. It feels like coming home. :) I hope your access is fixed as well. 

(((Hugs)))

Karen

• Members

I finally can log into the site and like you say KarenLyn it feels like home.

Im glad im finally back.

Hugs to all!

Archived