Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

30th anniversary

praised74

• Members

Tomorrow, April 28th would have been our 30th anniversary.  He was my second husband, but my first love.  He was not only wonderful to me, but he was a Father, Grandfather and Great-Grandfather to my family.  Even though he had grown children, they wanted him on their terms, so they rarely came around. They also regarded me as a non-person.  The Ex was the controller over her children who are 49 to 56 years old.  But he would not let them disrespect me and my children reaped the benefits.  He was kind and generous to mine and he could never say no.  They would always give him gifts and love him for being their Dad.  He walked them down the aisle when they married, was there when their children were born and helped them whenever they called him.  His children missed out on a wonderful relations with their Father.

• Members

It is so hard, isn't it?  I am having an especially hard time of late.  Your dear husband will be with you in spirit.  Happy Anniversary.

• Members

Just joined today, my husband passed 2yr 3mo. just can't seem to go on. Nobody understands how I feel.  

He had alzheimers and I was his fulltime caregiver. I miss him so much he was wonderful and he was my rock

Married 36 years.

Dear Praised74 I understand just what you are saying. He sounds like a wonderful Husband and Father.

• Members

I send a big hug to all of you. This is hard, life is hard but I hope we can do it. Its very soon for me (3 months ) I still feel as everyday is a nightmare that never ends. Sometimes i get a little bit positive about life but seconds later im like...oh no how am i going to survive another day without Francisco??

Archived