Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I Feel So Lost and Alone

hotrod

• Members

Betty, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you are not alone in your pain and grief, and that there are many who understand your journey. It helps to have a place to go where you can be understood by others. I'm glad you found BI and that you have at least been reading for a while, to discover that others know your kind of pain. I hope you can find comfort in that, and over time perhaps develop some meaningful relationships that will help you along your grief journey. I pray you find comfort and healing most of all through the Lord. Blessings, Claudia

• Members

Betty,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Stephen. May you find peace within and may the Lord shine on you during this journey of life.

Sonya (Danielle's Mom)

• Members

Dear Claudia and Sonya

Thank You so very much for your kind and understanding words.  I feel as if I have been heard and am not so alone.

;)Betty

• Members

Dear hotrod

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved son, Stephen. I am glad you found this site. Come to loss of an adult child if you want. There are so many wonderful, smart, and compassionate people there. I don't know what I would do without them. I understand the going throught the motions. I do that too most of the time. I lost my 21 year old son in a motorcycle accident on March 12, 2007. Know I am thinking and praying for you.

Hugs,

Kay

• Members

Thank You Kay,

I am sorry for the loss of your precious son.  I know words cannot ease your pain but it is good to be acknowledged.  I will do as you suggested

Betty

• Members

Betty,

I am so sorry for your loss.  My only child, our only son died April 28th, 2007. He died of heart disease. It was undiagnosed so his death was very unexpected and very sudden. He woke up, said good morning, laid back down and died.

I find the pain has softened some days, it's always there though.  We know it always will be.

We try to honor Jason by celebrating his life and try to live in a way that would make him proud of us.

Some days that's a little easier than others. I'm sure you know what I mean.

You might want to join us on the Loss of An Adult Child site. I don't often browse the sites outside of it.

There's nothing better than logging in and talking to my friends after a bad day or telling them about a good day. It's because we have something in common and there's mutual understanding and heartfelt support.

You are not alone!

Bonnie, Jason'sMom

Archived