Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my mum suddenly last week

Jaydemills88

• Members
Jaydemills88

I lost my mum suddenly last week. She suffered horrendously in her last week of her life and I should be glad she isn't in pain anymore but I miss her so much. I can't see how I am ever going to cope without her. If anyone on here has been through this before and maybe has anything at all that might help me please do say. My dad left when I was 3 so I have never been close to him. My mum was my rock. My whole world. Everything I did revolved around her.

• Members
JustPrincess

Hi Jayde I'm so sorry for your loss, my mum died very suddenly too 12 weeks ago and I too did not ever have a relationship with my father but he died 10 years ago when I was 13, so I really understand how huge this loss is. I don't have any magic words that will take away the pain for you as I'm still grieving too, and am trying to find my way through the fog. It really is the worst thing losing the one person you love most in the world, there is no pain like it I know.

But I do want you to know that if you EVER need to talk to somebody who knows what you are going through, please message me. It would even help me tbh as I feel I have no one who truly understands what I'm going through. *Sending a huge hug to you*

Lots of love and thoughts

Princess

• Members

i lost my beautiful 53 year old mother suddenly 11 days ago so i know how you feel i miss her so much i just want to cry all the time we wont know what took my moms life so young for another month until we get the autopsy results back i dont know how to live without her im lost and confused and want her back

Archived