Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My amazing mother

sarah1681

• Members

I know my mother is gone from this earth, but in my heart she is with me, in every breath, in every beat of my heart, my mom is in Heaven, she's my angel.

My amazing mothers name was Jana she was 53 years young when she was taken off of this earth still dont know the reason she was taken so young. She was a single mother from the age of 20 until she passed away. My youngest brother is 19 years old he will never have the time with her that me and my mother brother did, My other brother is Mentally disabled he hasnt grasped the fact that my mom isnt coming back hes now afraid to sleep in the dark hes afraid because my mom always protected him. I'm 33 and i still havent grasped the fact myself that my mom isnt coming back. She never complained about having to take care of us on her own she just did it. She worked from the age of 16 until she passed away, She had a way of knowing the right thing to say to make everything make sense, I dont know how to go on without her she was my best friend i talked to her everyday 

Mother's day is coming up in May and then one of my brothers has a birthday in July and the other in August this is the first year they wont have mom here for their birthdays she was here for my birthday this year and i feel guilty that they wont have her for theirs. She wont be here to see my little brother get married or have kids it hurts me for him.

post-392317-0-66934400-1396144965_thumb.post-392317-0-63622400-1396144966_thumb.post-392317-0-97395200-1396144967_thumb.

• Members

Hi Jana's Daughter

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Losing a parent is the toughest thing I personally have ever gone through.  It's only been 6 months since my mom left us but a day doesn't go by that I don't miss her deeply.

Your mom sounds like such a special woman, a single mother, a hard working person and there for her family.  I can tell by the beautiful pictures that she was a kind and loving woman. 

I know that right now it seems impossible to go on without her but like you say, she is there with you in your heart.  I also know that my mom is in Heaven and I get much comfort in knowing that.  Now any time I think about my mom and am missing her so much, I quickly thank the Lord for blessing me for such a wonderful mother.  Take care and one day when it is our turn to go "Home," we will be reunited with our dear mothers.  I truly believe that.

Cindy

• Members

Dear Cindy and Janna's daughter,

I am so sorry for both your losses, and Cindy,  I cannot believe it's already six months since your mom passed. It's been three and a half months since mine left her body and went into a different but much better dimension, and every day seems more real and thus harder for me. I think about her all the time, talk to her every day, pray to God and her for guidance and love, I long for her love and comfort, for her to hold me just like when I was a little girl.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I know what you are going through, and Cindy, I do admire your faith and strength. I wish mine were as strong as yours, but they fluctuate and fail me constantly. It's as if life had somewhat lost its meaning. I am so heartbroken. I never thought this would be so terribly hard.

Janna's daughter, please do not rush into anything regarding your marriage. I know that you are suffering terribly, and that you need support and understanding from your husband. However, it's difficult for men to express their feelings, generally speaking, and so, since he's not experienced what you are experiencing, he doesn't know how to handle it.

My husband's been great, as has my mom in law, but he doesn't understand the pain and suffering that I experience on a daily basis. However, I tell him, I cry in front of him and I express myself without expecting him to walk in my shoes. Someday he will, but for now, I just want him to be here for me and let me be.

Like you, Janna's daughter, I am in my thirties, and I never expected to lose my mom, my everything, so very soon.

By the way, your mom was beautiful, she seems like such a positive and kind person! Just like my mom, like our beloved moms. All we have of their physical form are their pictures, videos and our memories...........until the day when we meet again.

By the way, how are doing with your brother who is disabled? Who's looking after him? How's he coping?

Warm regards to both, and I'm here if you ever want to vent.

Trish

Archived