Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost of my mother 6months pregnant

Mariah

• Members

My mother was my bestfriend she was always there to listen when no one else was there I was her only daughter im currently expecting my first child and its a girl my mom was so happy about the baby on February 15 2014 I lost my mother after being in icu for 13days it hurts because a week before she passed we were talking she was excited to come home I had pinky promised her that she was going to get better now I feel lonely and im feeling lost my family decided to cremate her because the simple fact that I didn't have money I feel like I was forced to cremate her after a month of her being gone family barely talks to me

• Members

Mariah,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your mother, particularly during this stressful and emotional time in your life. Why would your family be mad at your decision? Did anyone stop to pitch in and help you? Do you have any friends or a significant other to talk to?

Try to keep taking care of yourself, and congratulations on your first child.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Thank you very much maybe they do not understand what im going threw, my family were the ones who paid for the funeral arrangements I feel like it was done there way. Its been a month and haven't heard from uncles only my God mother who is also my aunty and my other aunt but when I do speak to her she opens my wounds again I do have a finance he tells me he is here for me but I believe that he doesn't understand my pain

• Members

I'm 40 weeks pregnant n my mom passed 3/28. I'm devastated she wont c this baby at all or the other 2 I have grow up. She was only 56. On top of this I'm homeless and no-one on either side my family even tryin to help with anything. Hang n there!!

Archived