Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

So alone...

Tryingtohavehope

• Members
Tryingtohavehope

Today has been a horrible day...I just don't want to keep going! He was the only one who could calm me down...especially when my mom starts in on me! I lost it she just doesn't understand! I don't want to get out of bed, I have no one to talk to, no one to go out and have fun with. I'm just one big ball of emotions right now and I have no idea why I'm here but he can't be?

• Guests
Guest Kirbibizzle

My dearest Tryingtohavehope,

You have just put into words how I am feeling at this exact moment. I don't always feel this way, yesterday I was relatively fine during our chat, but I feel bad right now. I feel so alone, even when I am not alone. I do not see the point in much anymore. It's just not the same without him. No matter where I go, no matter what I do. It can never be the same again.

My dad has died.. and for what reason? What reason could someone have to die with so much life left to live? Why do I get to keep on living and he doesn't? It's not fair to him.

I want my dad. He's the only one who knows just what to say. My mom keeps starting on me, too. She just doesn't understand, I am not a complete person anymore without him. I can never be whole again. I told her "this is how I am now" because I'm going to be permanently depressed from now on, so she has to either live with it... or give up trying to help me.

I need something to put me back together but I am finding it so hard to find that certain something. We have to figure this out, Tryingtohavehope... and soon.

• Members
Tryingtohavehope

Some days I think okay he wants me to be happy...Ive got this I can do this...but then it slaps me in the face that he's the ONLY one that made me happy so how can I be happy when he's not here? I hate it the weekends are so hard for me because I just sit here with nothing to do and no one to talk to! I pretty much sat here on the weekends when he was alive too but I had him to text or call and keep my busy and calm! I know it's "normal" to be feeling this way but my point is I shouldn't have to be going through this! It's not fair...I live my life the way God wants me to (for my religion) and I get crapped on! Get rid of the pedaphiles and keep the people that are actually worth keeping! (not trying to offend anyone just how I feel) He had so many dreams, so much life to live, he had a purpose! I have no more dreams, I have no life to live, and I no longer have a purpose so why not me?

• Members

Tryingtohavehope:

I feel you and in I way I understand you, I lost my boyfriend too and was so happy with him.

Same thoughts as you about bad people in the world and he was a great person why isnt he living anymore.

The world is not fair, things happen and this is horrible but i guess we need to keep on living (i dont know how i am telling you this because I want to die and be with my love one) but i have felt the need to tell you this.

We don´t know each other but we can talk about how we feel and be a support.

I dont know how are we going to make it but lets try...

I send you a big hug.

Eri

Archived