Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miss my brother

kkelly719

• Members

It's been 6 years since my brother died from a heroin overdose.  I'm usually ok but today is horrible for me.  Feel like it's fresh all over again.  Decided to sign up here :mellow:  

• Members

KKelly,

I am very sorry about the loss of your brother. I lost mine years ago due to a car accident. Sometimes, it does seem like yesterday. Is there an anniversary coming up soon? Do you have other siblings?

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

I'm so sorry kkelly. I lost my brother to a heroin overdose 2.5 weeks ago. I'm in shock and I just can't believe he's gone. He was my best friend. People keep telling me to hang in there and it will get better but clearly it does not. I'm so sorry you're in such pain. I understand.

• Members

I lost my brother two years ago in april and still only feels like yesterday he was hit by a train and till this day still do not know why if it was accidental or on purpose and so many questions go round my head everyday and still cant believe he is nno longer here thoughts are with you x

Archived