Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Dreamed of my Donna

traveler1959

• Members

I knew I would dream about my wife, I just didn't know if I would dream of her when she was sick or when she was healthy.  My wife started chemo about 5 or 6 weeks before she passed away, so she had lost all of her hair before she passed on. She always had a beautiful head of dark curly  hair.   In my dream I was standing behind her running my hands though her hair and telling her how beautiful her hair looked, she turned and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and give me a big beautiful smile.  I woke up with a smile on my face. But I wish the dream would have never ended.

• Members

traveler1959 - I am so happy for you that you had this wonderful dream.  I hear and feel the love that you and your Donna had for one another.  Thank you for sharing.

• Members

Traveler, I am so happy for you, too. I have only had tiny little dreams about Tom. In fact, although I knew he was in the dreams, I don't think I ever even saw him.

• Members

oh what a gift! dreams are so comforting. i am so happy you had a nice dream about your lovely wife. 

Archived