Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost my 5 year old daughter

MissKylie

• Members

Kylie is my first born child.  It's my greatest fear to lost her. And i can't believe I had to go through this every day. She's only 5 years old. I wanted to ask God why would He take away the only person who made my life complete. Kylie is so sweet, loving and adorable. She'd always say I love you mommy. And in times that I'd scold her, and told her i will not be her mommy anymore for being bad...she'd cry...And now it felt so terrible. If I only knew, I could have spoiled her so much...

She was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma in December 2, 2013. And i wanted to blame how lame the pediatricians in our country for not being able to save my daughter from this type of cancer. I never missed her wellness check-up. And suddenly, I lost her in this illness.

I miss Kylie so much. She's my buddy everywhere I go. My home.. now i felt so lost...She died January 1, 2014, while am holding her oxygen and nebulizer. As she's hysterical and did not want doctors and nurses come near her as she's scared of them getting her blood again.

We had made plans together. That when I grow old, she'll take care of me. When she'll go to work, I'll drop her in her office. It's like a bad dream, knowing I can no longer hug her and kiss her.

She loves being a big sister to her younger baby brother.  Now, my son will grow up not having the chance to get to know his big sister who loved her very much. post-389396-0-50902100-1391250254_thumb.

• Members

MissKylie, am sorry for your loss. Your daughter is a beautiful little girl and she will always be with you. I don't even know what to say bc I know this is very painful. I had a miscarriage and I know it's no comparison but it's really tough to go through.

Be strong for your son and u need to live on. Carry her smile and happy spirits to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Members

Thanks Blackrock. 

She's the only reason I wake up everyday. Because i want to hug her. I work hard so she'll have a better future than me. Only to end up like this. That she'll die in my arms. Wherever she may be , I hope she'll never forget me as her mommy. 

It's really painful to lost a child. I thik I'd go crazy without her.

• Members

It really pains when we lost our baby.I lost my 5 year old baby in 2008 as she was suffering from cancer but I know she will always remain alive in my heart and on her every birthday I bring baby gifts for her as a memory of her and to specify her that I love her a lot and I will never forget her.

• Members

UnruhJohn

What's your daughter's name? My daughter's name is Kylie. And what type of cancer did she had?

It's awful to see a little child fighting against cancer. I saw my daughter praying so hard because she wanted to live. Bless their souls

Archived