Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New Here

DarlingD95

• Members

Hey,

I'm new here! I'm 18 & my name is Desiree. I lost my boyfriend Jared in September to a motorcycle wreck. He died the same day I found out I was pregnant! I was just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation? I've been reading about being a single mom but most articles don't deal with single due to death. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read this and accept me here!

• Members

Hi DarlingD. I am so, so sorry to hear about the loss of your boyfriend. But at the same time, I am thrilled that you have a new baby on the way. I don't know if there is anyone in similar circumstances on this site. I do know there are some women with very young children who have lost their boyfriends or husbands so perhaps they can be of some help to you.

In any case, there are many wonderful people on this site who will help your as you deal with your emotions.

• Members

Hi DarlingD. I am so, so sorry to hear about the loss of your boyfriend. But at the same time, I am thrilled that you have a new baby on the way. I don't know if there is anyone in similar circumstances on this site. I do know there are some women with very young children who have lost their boyfriends or husbands so perhaps they can be of some help to you.In any case, there are many wonderful people on this site who will help your as you deal with your emotions.

Thank You! Glad I found this place! I like it here!

• Members

Hi DarlingD. I like it here, too. I visit several times a day to see who is here both when I need to talk and share and when I have the emotional energy to listen.

Lots of other people do that, too, so let them. Let people help. Check out the chat room when you see people there.

• Members

Hi DarlingD -

I'm very sorry to hear about your boyfriend.  There is another young lady here who is pregnant but I can't remember her name right now.  Why don't you post a thread with a title that may attract her.  Something like "Lost your mate and pregnant".

• Members

Welcome, so sorry to hear of your loss! I lost my fiancé to a snowmobile accident. He was 43 and I was 35. I am not pregnant but have 3 children. I can relate in some ways to your situation I am sure!

Archived