Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Anxious

Beverley1959

• Members

Hi just joined my husband died in November and I can't stop shaking. He was 61 and had had a stroke but then got a heart problem too all very random. I just feel lost

• Members

Hi Beverley - Welcome.  I lost my husband too.  He was just 57 1/2 yrs old.  It is incredibly hard, I know.  I still cry.  There isn't a time when he isn't in my thoughts.  I was thinking about that on  my way to work this morning.  He is in my thoughts constantly, every minute of every day.  Sometimes at night I wake up and think he is in bed with me.  It just kills me when I realize he isn't.

• Members

Welcome Beverly, So sorry about your loss! I hope you can find some support in this wonderful group! I lost my fiancé on Feb 16th, 2013 at the age of 43 to a tragic snowmobile accident.

Peace and Hugs!

• Members

Beverly, sorry for your loss, but welcome to the club.  I lost my husband 12/30/13, he was 53.  I think the reality is just starting to set in.  Good luck to you, the people/posts on this forum have helped me a lot. 

Archived