Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Husband spoke to me this morning

MissingDaniel

• Members
MissingDaniel

I had a very comforting experience this morning. My alarm had gone off for me to get up for work. I don't usually snooze, but I just wasn't quite ready to get up yet, so I hit snooze. I turned on my side and snuggled back up with my pillow, and I guess I dozed off into a light sleep. I then had a very short dream/vision(?) - I was laying in bed, and my husband was just walking around the room like normal, talking to me, and he walked over to me and leaned down and gave me a kiss. In the dream, I rolled over onto my side and snuggled in to go back to sleep, and he made some comment about me going back to sleep and not listening to what he was saying. Moments later, I felt him come over beside the bed, although I didn't open my eyes, I could just feel that he was there. And he leaned down and whispered something to me. I don't know what he said, but it didn't matter, I was just comforted by the knowledge of his presence. Then my alarm went off again, and I woke up, and just for a minute, I felt like he was still with me, and we had just been talking. It took a second for me to realize that I had been asleep and it was a dream. But I think it really was him. I think that we are most sensitive to things like that in that middle state between sleep and consciousness. It has really given me some comfort this morning to feel like he was there with me and letting me know it.

• Members

That is so awesome!!! I know it was really him, it wasn't a "dream dream". And yes, our

consciousness is much more open to communication with our loved ones when we are asleep or

semi-asleep.

I have gotten so into audio books since I got my iphone. I just finished one called "Hello From Heaven" and now I am listening to one called "Appointments with Heaven". Both are excellent. I

feel so excited lately to know that there is more to this life than what we are experiencing now.

I can't wait to see Jerry again!!

• Members

Hi there. I was reading the experience you had and it is this sort of experience that can only give you great comfort knowing the connection you and your loved one has. It's exactly these experiences that get you through the very difficult time. It was very touching.

Thank you for sharing that.

sogovia :rolleyes:

Archived