Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

lost my darling husband 2 years ago.

emurray612

• Members

peter died a horrible death in a private ward 2 years ago. he died on november 5th bonfire night. he was the titled lord of howgate and one of the welathiest men in scotland. he was such a naturqal romantic, and very protective, and a playful sense of humour and sometimes a little wicked too.

for the most part this last year i have been a "contented" widow, even tho i miss him terribly every day, but i do believe i will see him and be with him again one day in the future

but it's "that" time of year right now and i am feeling so lonely without him and missing him badly.

my name is elizabeth from scotland and i am 52.

.post-299274-0-43561900-1385674224_thumb.

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss .. mine is much more recent so I am still in the grip of the hurt, loss, and overwhelming loneliness that comes with it. I am now, always have been, and always will be poor. At least as far as money is concerned. However for 13 years I was the richest man on the face of the earth while in the company of my wife and soulmate. This is the first go round with the "Holiday Season" and it hasn't been pleasant so far. And her birthday is Jan 10th, so I have to go through that for the first time right after the seasonal celebrations.

I sincerely hope you can find some peace during this time of the year.

• Members

I just lost my husband 4 weeks ago. I miss my hubby every day, too. I'm still at that state where I'm not sure whether it is better to hang his photos everywhere so I can remember the wonderful times together or whether it would help me emotionally to put some of the photos away.

• Members

I'm so sorry for your losses. I don't know how I'm going to get through Christmas. I lost my fiance a few days ago. I can't stand to hear Christmas music now, but for some reason I don't mind seeing Christmas lights. Anyway, thank you for being here.

Archived