Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My mom passed away a month ago

enjsmith

• Members

Hi

I am new to this site.

My mom died on 21 October this year from lung cancer.

I has been so hard and I miss her so much.

I am constantly worrying about bad things happening, things that are probably never going to happen. Is this normal?

Emma

• Members
Mystical psychic/medium

Hi Emma I'm so sorry for your loss I also lost my mum 3 months ago I so feel your pain ...yes it's very normal to think of these things when you have lost someone close to you we tend to go through a few stages of grief and that is one stage of grief thinking of empending doom I started to suffer panick attacks after my best friend died a few years ado because of those constant thoughts ,it will get easier for you think of the happy memories and know your mum is close to you ....sending you a big hug

• Members

I just fill like people don't understand what I am going threw it hurts me I hold everything in and then I will snap at any second my boyfriend does not get me anymore

• Members

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies.

Its sohard righnow

I lost my dad 10 years ago and now I have lost my mom I feel totally on my own, like I don't belong.

I am 30 and cannot believe both my parents are gone.

I am sorry for all of your losses. Life is so hard.

Archived