Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Remembering our friend , Paula(Mandala)

Silvergirl61

• Members

It's been nearly a year now since she left us. I have thought of her so often..and wished a thousand times, i could pick up the phone , just to chat and hear her voice again!As a new member here, she was one of the first, to reach out from her own grieving, to offer comfort and hope in some of my darkest days. As the months passed, we spoke often, and her thoughts and insights inspired me to lift myself up, and try to begin the walk down this road. She was a special, wise and loving friend, and I miss her! I hope she's found her John, and that they are spending eternity happy and laughing together again at last...and that just maybe, the two guitar players got to know each other...and she was able to tell mine how much I love and miss him, too. I hear your voice , too, Paula...and I'm looking forward to someday giving you that hug yet! I miss your laugh, and your advice, and I'll think of you every year at Thanksgiving. Your name is on the list of people i am so thankful i was able to call you a friend..and you are loved and missed. Thinking about you today, with love- Silver

Archived