Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

A SONG FOR EVERONE WHO LOST SOMEONE X

Danielboland81

• Members
Danielboland81

Hey guys and gals,

I wish we could be meeting under better circumstances but here we are, like most on this site, I have just lost a loved one to cancer and it has given me a boost to try and do something to help, so i am going to try and raise some money for my local hospice, why i am on here is to ask for anyone out there who wants to honor their loved ones, to email me any pictures of them, you wish to share so I can put together a video for the song I have dedicated to my friend, to have a listen here it is

all my love and may your pain ease in time xx dan

• Members

Oh wow Dan, that is a real tear jerker!! I wouldn't be interested in adding my husband. This is all military. I do know a lady who lost her son over in Iraq in the very beginning of the war. I will pass your information on to her if you don't mind. Did you sing this song??

• Moderators

I'm sorry for your loss. What a nice gesture and idea. Can you pls tell us specifically what hospice this is and how this video is going to raise money for it? Or are you just a spamming POS?

• Members
Danielboland81

Hey guys, thanks for the lovely comments, yes it was me who wrote and sang this song, unfortunately all of the places are filled now so the video will go ahead thanks for all the support and continue to enjoy the song xx

• Moderators

In other words, you've been exposed, you pathetic POS. I've confirmed you're nothing but a scamming sub-human piece of slime. Slink back to the spanish bulls or whoever else it is you go to for fun.

PS for anyone who questions it, looks like he's been doing this a long time - note his email is on this list too: http://www.yachtforu...-spam-list.html

Also I welcome everyone to join me in reporting this BS.

• Members
Danielboland81

NICE.... Exposed for what exactly???? My best friend died of cancer in gibraltar hospital after 7 months of pain... I wrote him a song and wanted it to help others by raising funds for a local hospice called cudeca who me and my family have raised funds for for years.... I am really really sad and literally shacking that you coukd think that there was a scam here... I dont even understand how a scam like this would even work and as for your links.... Links to what???? If you can prove i am a low life piece of cra.. Them please do, cause i really dont. I thought this was a site for caring and sharing... Thanks guys for nothing!

• Members
Danielboland81

P.s. Why would i put my personal email which i am now taking down due to your violent and disturbing emails you sent me. I am not mad at you, if i believed that someone had come on to a site like this to scam people i would make it my mission to destroy them.

• Moderators

Really? Then how do you account for being exposed on another site years ago? I guess that was all a mistake etc etc too? And funny how as soon as I asked for some simple, VERIFIABLE information (still none which you've provided), suddenly you aren't accepting any more input or pics or whatever from anyone. Another coincidence?

Sorry, not buying it (PS I'm not the only one). Peddle this elsewhere.

• Members
Danielboland81

Peddle what????? What am i peddling, ask away in front of every one.

The place i am trying to raise funds for is called cudeca here is the link: http://www.cudeca.org

As for the only bit of evidence you have that i am supposed to be a scammer, is a yacht forum, i used to sell yachts but have no idea...why that is on there i have emailed them and i am happy to show you the email about ten mins ago to demand my name be taken off that list. Fyi, scammers dont have conversations they just scam and move on, what type of dum moron would try and scam vulnerable people in the worst imaginable way and put his real name and real email address.

When you had asked for verifiable information, i was busy and had received overwhelming support from my friends on face book and now have all the pictures i need. So please before trying to destroy someones name who is simply trying to be a good person, ask them first.

Now, questions please i am here to answer all night if i need to....

• Moderators

I see. That's why, instead of answering my simple, direct questions about this up front, you don't but instead, suddenly, what do you know, you say you have enough pictures...then only AFTER I call you out, do you try and back-peddle with some bits of info.

Sorry, not buying it and not responding further to this as I promised I would not.

• Members

This is rediculous both of you!! I think the song and video is absolutely beautiful and don't understand how this could be a scam. Like Daniel said...scam what??? W2 - I'm sure he was bombarded with pictures and since a song is a certain amount of time only so many pictures would fit. I think it is a very moving tribute to our fallen troops. It isn't like he is trying to sell it to us. Geez!!!

• Members
Danielboland81

Thank you Jude thats what i have been trying to say, and thank you W2 for trying to help others on this forum not to be taken advantage of, thats it for me i have no more fight left in me nite all lol x d

Archived