Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Panic attack...

Austykatie

• Members

So a few hours ago I was just sitting here doing homework and watching movies with my daughter (she isn't feeling well and has a cold, she has Asthma so I keep her close to watch her breathing) and I start getting that panic feeling.. My heart is racing and I just cant gather my thoughts, I got super hot and I just cant understand what is going on! So I just looked at the calendar for some reason and realized its 6months ago today that they recovered Jim's body from the River..my panic attack started about the same time of the day the police called to give me the news. Why? do these days have to keep happening.. When? Will it go away? This awful panic feeling? I am going to complain for a second..I Really Really dislike this! I just don't want to be the "widow" anymore, not only am I dealing with this I went to his best friends bday party last night and it was the first time I saw everyone since the memorial..It was so hard! okay going to go make my bed since I washed my sheets and crawl in, maybe cry for awhile just because I can and go to bed or chat if I cant fall asleep.. Thank in advance for listening!

• Members

Katie! I'm so sorry you're having a bad spell. I sure wish I had some answers for you. I can live with being the "widow", but the pain isn't getting any better. I'm going to have to get ready for bed myself. I hope you get some sleep.

Take care,

• Moderators

AK sorry about this - well all know there are "peaks and valleys" in this bleeping journey we've been forced on, but that doesn't make them easier. At least you still see and hear from his friends, which is for the most part more than I can say, and long term I think that's a good thing for you. I hope you're doing better now.

Archived