Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just an update...

Silvergirl61

• Members

My grandson was born yesterday at 12:49 pm. He's beautiful! 8lbs 12 oz, 20 inches tall. Grandma , of course, made the seven hour round trip to drop off baby's first teddy bear...from Grandpa's favorite team of course. It felt wonderful to hold him, and when we talked about Grandpa today...it was with love , and no tears. He would have been so proud. :)

post-300206-0-62274400-1381829740_thumb.

• Members
MissingDaniel

Congratulations, Silver! He is just precious, and I know you must have been so happy to meet him. And by the way, love the bear (Roll Tide!). Very nice touch :)

• Members

AWWWWW how sweet! Grandbabies are the best. Believe me Grandpa is PROUD of all of you!

Have fun Grandma. ~ Marti

• Members

oh wonderful :) so glad hes finally here SG. How are your daughter and her partner doing? im so happy for you all.

• Members

Excellent! My neighbor had great news earlier this year as well, sort of in the same way. His wife of 30 years passed last year and he was so distraught that his was unsure of his path in life. His son had a grandchild and he was asked to be the nanny for the newborn as the daughter-in-law had to get back to work. You should have seen the light in his eyes and he stepped up his pace in getting his house fixed and sold. He moved out to CA asap after the baby was born. He was rejuvenated to say the least. LIfe goes on and great happiness for the families. Best to you and your grandchild!

• Members

Baby Eli got to go home today. He and both his moms are doing fine. He scored high on all his tests, and he's doing well on his feeding schedule, etc. Time for the spoiling to begin. :)

Archived