Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Numb and lost

RyderAlexander

• Members
RyderAlexander

I have been reading many if the stories and I understand loss is such a hard thing. I envy those that were able to ear their children laugh, speak, get to know them, see them smile... As for me, I was 32 weeks pregnant when I found out my son no longer had a heart beat.... Since that, I've froze. I am looking for a support group or something to help me through this and I am not sure if this is the right place for me. Or does anyone know of somewhere or someone that could help me?

Thanks,

RJ

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it's like to have to go through the birth of your beautiful baby boy and then have to go home from the hospital without him. I did leave a hospital once without one of my children forever. She was 5 and she drowned in a swimming pool. I have found that talking to people that really understand really helps me. I don't know where you are from, but if you look up infant and pregnancy loss help in google near your area, there should be some group or groups near you. If you can get to western Wisconsin, there is a place called Faith's Lodge. It's a beautiful lodge where you can go for very little money to grieve the loss of your dear boy. They will be sure to book you there with other parents that have lost a pregnancy or very young infant so you can feel that support. In the meantime, please try to take care of yourself the best you can and be patient with yourself and your grief.

faithslodge.org

• Members
Mommysangelisabella

I have been reading many if the stories and I understand loss is such a hard thing. I envy those that were able to ear their children laugh, speak, get to know them, see them smile... As for me, I was 32 weeks pregnant when I found out my son no longer had a heart beat.... Since that, I've froze. I am looking for a support group or something to help me through this and I am not sure if this is the right place for me. Or does anyone know of somewhere or someone that could help me?

Thanks,

RJ

• Members
Mommysangelisabella

Ryderalexander, you hv found someone who knows truly the pain that you are feeling right at this moment. On september 23,2013 i walked into a normal doc apt. For my 25 week check up with my 3year old alone only to find out my daughter had gone to heaven. I gave birth to my angel isabella september 24,2013 at 7:59pm. I would love to chat some time and maybe we can find away threw this thing with our familys and suporting each other. Plz email me any time your in my prayers

• Members

Archived