Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Searching for help

Jaysmum

• Members

And found this forum, on the 3rd October 2003 my son Jayden was born, on the 2nd feb 2013 he died, never did I imagine he wouldn't be here today for his 10th birthday, ..... :(/> my life was torn apart never again will I be happy,

I was at work when on that Saturday about 3pm I got the phonecall from his dad to say that Jayden had been hit by a car and that I should go there and that a ambulance had been called, no mor information was given to me, I got in my boss's car and she drovetowards the local hospital, so while she was driving I phoned the hospital and asked them where. I should go, they said they had no knowledge of any such accident, so, I drove towards my house when I came across a road closure and police everywhere, ignoring the police and everyone we carried on driving, when I got to the scene I saw my son lying there on the crossing by my house they were desperately trying to bring him back nothing worked, they stopped trying after 50 mins, I always thought the crossing would keep him safe as he only crosses when the light is red to traffic, in fact the light was red to cars and one car had stopped when Jayden started to cross and the stopped car was overtaken by another car. This car hit him, causing a non survivable brain injury I was told he died instantly

• Members
Mermaid Tears

JaysMum.....first I want to tell you how very sorry..and sad...that you lost your SONshine boy...but I don't think you have really lost him....please tell us everything about you and your boy...we are all on a different part of the grief path....but...we all travel with you....it is hard....and it is the hardest journey I have ever been on...and many on this path will say the same....each of our children are unique....you are unique...your grief will be unique to you....and we will not have answers...but we can hold our hands out to you....for we know what you are going through....please be very good to yourself at this time....we call it 'self care'....and we know it seems hard to breathe....and I call that 'coming up for air'....please go to the site called 'Loss of Adult Child'.....it doesn't matter if your child was 2 or 50....they are still your child....you will find many kindred spirits there that will reach out a word or words....or a hand....to hold you up....Peace be to you....

• Members

I am so very sorry Jaysmum. I feel all that pain and wish I could make it go away. I wish we could all make the pain go away. I do know that these forums have helped me these last couple of weeks, so I encourage you to continue sharing. I would love to see your Angel if you want to post a picture.

Wade

Archived