Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

just wanted to say

catz

• Members

As the title says, i just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being such good people. Ive become genuinely fond of many of you, and your words have often made the unbearable, bearable, and for that no thanks are ever going to be enough. Having said that, im going to be taking a break from here for a while. Its come to my attention that my sense of humour, which i have to admit, CAN be a bit off the wall could be upsetting to others. Now, i have no desire to hurt or upset anyone, but by the same token, that sense of humour IS me, and i cant and nor do i want to change it. In that situation the best i can do is remove it from the equation by removing me. I hope sincerely that you all find some measure of peace in your lives and that you can find the happiness that you all deserve, and remember that theres at least one person who will be wishing each and every one of you all the best that your lives can bring.

catz

• Members

catz-

take a break if you need to , but please come back. for every one who gets upset there is going to be someone who appreciates you, and your off the wall sense of humor. Please don't just go..there's room here for everyone. Silver

• Members

Oh crap!!! Don't go Catz!! We all have enough loss to deal with, we don't want to have to deal with loosing you!! Nothing anyone has ever said here offended me in any way, shape or form. I love the diversity of personalities. Come on sweetie...take a little break and then get your tail back in here!!!

• Members
MissingDaniel

You've certainly never offended me, Catz. I know everyone is different and has different personalities, but I think that's one thing that makes life interesting. Hope you will be back!

• Members

Catz just to let you know you have never offended me and I have enjoyed talking to you in the chat room so I hope you come back soon.

Archived