Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Medium experience...: )

Mrs_T23

• Members

So I went to a medium today and I must share how incredibly comforting it was. Now ill be the first to say I never believed in these people until today but can say without a doubt in my mind, it's real. She knew things only me and my husband knew, knew I was pregnant, knew that his family has been treating me badly, and said after she explained the layout of our bedroom that he wants me to put his hat away because every time I walk into the room and see it, I cry. And in fact his cowboy hat sits exactly where he explained to her and like he told her I do bawl my eyes out most of the time that I walk into our room and see it sitting there. Telling me he lays next to me at night was one of the most comforting things she said, since he's been gone I haven't felt him. When I asked her to ask him why he was cheating she said all he would do was put his face in his hands and shake his head. I wanted to know if he knew how much I loved him in spite of what I found out and she said he knew. If your believer or not i just wanted to share what peace today gave me.

• Members

I'm glad that it was a good experience for you, and that it helped. Take care of yourself and the baby...and hope you find peace.

• Members

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I so want to go to a medium but I don't want to get ripped off!! How did you find one? I am so happy for you that you had this beautiful experience!! There have been things happening around my house that are impossible to explain so I know that my husband is with me. The last thing that happened was the safe was wide open and I didn't open it. He and I are the only ones who knew the combo and it is just me and my 85 yr old mother living in the house. It is an electronic safe, you have to press in the combo and then turn the handle. It was wide open with the lock bars in the lock position. This safe was a bit of an issue between my husband and myself. I talk to him every night before I go to bed and I told him that I just have to have a really concrete sign from him that he is there with me. The safe is in my closet and every single day I see it because all my tops are hung right where it is. The morning the safe was open I just about fell out!! And since then I have had such a sense of calm and I actually feel happy in my heart. I have had signs from him all along but this one is one that I cannot explain away, ya know? Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. I am absolutely going to do this one day soon!!

• Members

My grieving counselor recommended me to her. I've known her a while but didn't know she did readings. She was amazing, gave me a whole new outlook on death, I always thought we were just gone after we die. I would ask around where you live to find one. Amazing expierience.

• Members

I went to a psychic after 2 separate people mentioned the same person to me within a week – I took it as my sign to go as there had been some weird things happening (heart shaped marks showed up on my table, the smell of smoke when there was no one around plus some very vivid dreams when I was not sleeping that bordered on “ghost” sightings. Not to mention how ballistic the dog can get, like he sees something - there was a time where he wouldn’t even get up on his side of the couch because it was like someone was sitting there). Perhaps not much in the grand scheme of things but there were some definite visual experiences happening.

Anyway, I decided I’d go see her and I was happy that I did. I didn’t tell her why I was there but she knew right away that something was wrong and then asked me if I had gone through a “break up or separation”. So I told her that my boyfriend had passed away. She knew how long ago, knew that there were problems with his family and also said that he might have known something was wrong. That was upsetting. She told me the 1st “person” to greet him was a dog – his family dog died 364 days before him. She said that I could expect an olive branch from his family at some point before Christmas, I got an email in August. She said when that happened to know it was him trying to make them do the right thing because “he knows what they did”. All I had said to her, and this was after the fact, was that they were awful to me. She asked me if I cried all the time while I was driving and I said yes, she knew I was listening to the same sets of songs over and over again etc. She definitely knew things.

I felt I really got something out of it. She did say that he wasn’t even coming through very strong, since spirit gets stronger the longer they’ve been there so I might go back in a few months to see if anything else comes up.

Afterwards I also got some reiki done (by a different person) which is a form of more spiritual body healing, they can often pick up on your spiritual energy as well as other energies that might be around you. While I was having it done my dog went nuts, like he could not get close enough to me, he either knew I was in a stressed time or he felt something with me. After she was finished the treatment she said to me “did he ever buy you a pair of shoes”, I said no, why? She said for some reason something about shoes kept coming up and she couldn’t figure out why. I looked at her dumbfounded, a few weeks prior I had put his favourite pair of old shoes that were sitting by the door in my hope chest. There was no way for her to know that. I took them back out that night, and by the front door they’ll stay. When I had reiki done a second time she said she was expecting to smell smoke because she literally heard “can I smoke in here?”. What was funny about that is when I was having the treatment done I remember randomly thinking to myself, I wonder if when I smell smoke if it’s all in my mind and if someone were with me would they smell it too?

I just went in to both these experiences with no expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

I really never gave much thought to spirit but I think about it a lot now. I remember his mother saying to me “when my dad died I always thought I’d feel him around and I never did, so don’t expect to feel A around”. But I do, less often then I want but I know he’s around somewhere. Apparently, according to the psychic, a lot of times in the car with me. On that note, the day of our anniversary when I went outside to walk the dog, my car horn honked. But my keys were inside :)

Maybe I’m crazy, but I like to think it was him. It gives me comfort.

• Members

I am having a reading today!!! I am so excited!! I talked with my husband all morning to tell him that this woman would be channeling and it is ok to talk to her..that through her he can talk to me. I'll let y'all know how it goes!!

• Members

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This lady blew me out of the water!! It was amazing and I have no doubt in my mind that it is as real as real can be!!

This is a lady in Australia who has been doing this for over 30 years. I sent her a recent picture of myself only and she emailed back the reading. Totally blew me away!! She was spot on about everything!! Not only did my husband come through but so did his sister, Shirley, who passed about 6 weeks after my husband. They are together and happy. The medium came right out ask asked me who Shirley was, that she was there also. She knew my son by name and told me I am surrounded by the letter J. Judy, Jerry, Jared...I think there is a J connection.

There is just so much I could tell you but don't have the time. I will just say that there was no way for this woman to know the things she did. Jerry would show her things and she would ask me about them. It was incrediable. Everything he showed her had a very logical explanation...black and white. There was no trying to make an odd peg fit, yanno?

Jerry is by my side always, he doesn't leave me. At night he cradles my face in his hands. She even brought up the new baby in the house...my new puppy.

Best $60 bucks I've spent in a long long time!

• Members

That sounds like an amazing experience - so glad she was good & that you found some comfort. I know when I had mine I felt lighter somehow for a few days. I hope you are feeling that way too, sounds like he hasn't left your side :)

• Members

HeyJude,

Would you mind sharing who did your reading? Your experience sounds amazing! I lost my boyfriend, and I really want to connect with him.

• Members

Ok - I'm getting several requests for info on her.

She has a Facebook page - Mystical psychic/medium She does email or Skype readings. I did the email reading. I sent her a picture of myself, PayPal'ed her $60 and got my reading via email. I believe this lady is the real deal because everything she said but one thing meant something to me. My husband was showing her a gold watch and I don't know if he means his crappy old $30 gold colored Timex?? I wouldn't think so...lol!! Ok...something just hit me. Jerry showed her jewelry that he gave me that she could see and describe a little bit. I wonder if it was the gold watch he gave me for my 50th birthday?? It was a very expensive watch.

I did not tell this woman anything about my self at all. Not who I was hoping to connect with or anything. I find it beyond coincidence that two spirits are with me, male and female. The male is Jerry and the female is his sister Shirley who died 6 weeks after he died. And they showed the medium things that would prove to me that it was really them!!! That is what is so mind blowing! And for the medium to ask me "who is Shirley?"....freaky!!!

Here is her email address:

julzy199610@hotmail.com

She gives away free readings once a week too if you like her Facebook page!!

• Members
marthacullanan

My daughter-in-law was given a recommendation by friend for a man who does psychic counseling by Skype not long after she had lost her daughter - my lovely granddaughter - and she found great solace in the experience. When my husband passed and I was having troubles with missing him painfully I got his details from her and contacted him - the psychic - and he was able to reassure me that my husband was happy and at peace and waiting patiently for when we would be together again. On the other side, where my husband is waiting, waiting is not a burden but an experience of peaceful expectation, and time does not drag or pain us in any way, so Graham is all right, and knowing this I am all right too.

Martha

• Members
blue.orchid

I tried contacting the mystical psychic medium mentioned above. She had no problem accepting my money, but she never responded to me. After a month, I sent her a message saying that I was disappointed that I hadn't heard from her, and she told me that she had been on vacation and would schedule a reading with me soon. I have never heard from her since, despite further attempts to contact her (it has been another month). I took a risk by reaching out to someone for comfort, and I was taken advantage of. Maybe there truly is no relief for this pain.

Archived