Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss 15 month old daughter in a horrible accident..

pallen83

• Members

2 years ago i lost my beautiful baby girl Dior. My daughter was following behind me in my mothers garage and my sister didn't see her and ran her over and she was was killed, it was the worst day of my life! And still is its been hard to cope with the lost of my sweet baby who was born on Christmas day she came a month early I will never forget the day I held her for the first time, my heart melted instantly.I know I will never be the same again

• Members

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. I lost my 5 year old daughter in a drowning accident just over two years ago on July 6th 2011. The shock and loss were so terrible that first year and then it gives way to the despair of the finality of death. I know I will never be the same person I was. I look at the world differently now. There used to be other dividing lines in my life like before I got married, or before I had kids. Now it is just Before Charlotte died and after Charlotte died. Know that you are not alone. The Loss of An Adult Child thread welcomes all people regardless of how your child died. I have posted there and have been welcomed. I have also found help at Compassionate Friends meetings. It helps to be around people who know how you feel. Check out their website at compassionatefriends.org to see if they have meetings near you if you think it will help. Again, I'm so, so sorry for your terrible loss.

Archived