Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss 15 month old daughter in a horrible accident..

pallen83

• Members

2 years ago i lost my beautiful baby girl Dior. My daughter was following behind me in my mothers garage and my sister didn't see her and ran her over and she was was killed, it was the worst day of my life! And still is its been hard to cope with the lost of my sweet baby who was born on Christmas day she came a month early I will never forget the day I held her for the first time, my heart melted instantly.I know I will never be the same again

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain of losing a child at any age but especially when their so young.

• Members
tobyfreefoot

my 28 year old son was killed 2 years ago also. i'm sure we will never be the same. i am so sorry, what a tragic thing to have happened. i'm sure your arms must ache for your baby. carry her close in your heart, speak her name, she was there and gave you that incredible motherlove feeling that makes the grief so strong and deserves to always be recalled and remembered even if it makes others uncomfortable, which it might. our blessed children made our lives worthwhile even if it seems incomplete your little girl gave you a completeness you can feel and call upon in those moments of such terrible sadness. may her presence be felt all around you

Archived