Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

family values

usagainsttheworld

• Members
usagainsttheworld

It's finally happening. The relationship between my fiance family and I are comong to an end. The crazy thing is I'm starting to not give a ****. Two months ago I think I would have fell apart. I guess I'm finally realizing they were a chapter in my life that Is now done. At the end of the day I had his heart. There was nothing we would not do for each other and everyone in his life knew I was #1.Always. Its hard but I'm proud of myself.

• Members

Good for you. I'm glad to see that you are becoming aware of your own importance in his life. You can't win everyone over, no matter how hard you try. Just hold on to the memories of what you two had together, and let the other stuff go. Kudos. :)

• Moderators

I'm sorry things apparently have to be this way, but glad you are realizing that's on them, not you. Props to you for realizing that.

Archived