Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The " timeline" it has been over a year so people seem to think it should be OVER

CorrinaS

• Members

I cannot even seem to conceive of how a timeline is even applicaplicable worst of all from my family my boy was only 16 and in the middle of all those milestones. Graduation.College how do you deal?

• Members

I know what you mean, I lost my 19 years old son 1 year ago and people seem to think that know we are past the 1 year mark everything should be back to normal, and part of me is feeling the same way and I know its because of the pressure from other people around me. Society makes us feel that there is a time limit and in turn family and friends do the same thing. If you haven't lost a child you don't know what we go through, there is no time limit, there is just a lifetime of missing a part of you, sure you learn to function normally, or what people perceive as normal, when in fact you just learn to go day by day no longer a whole person. Part of me is angry that we are only given a year to mourn and then everybody expects us to be "normal" again, I hate it and I resent it, but I will cowtoe to it and pretend everything is "okay" because that is just how we are suppose to be, that is how society wants us to be, so they can feel better being around us.

• Members

CarrinaS

We NEVER get over the death of our child, we learn to live without them.

My son, Brian also died at 16 on 6-19-2008.

It took along time for me to see the sunshine again. It took me a long time to forgive the other boys who caused my sons death.

The first 2 years of this journey are hell. Pure and simple. It is not until the 3rd year that you even being to see the world again.

Be kind to yourself. Try to find one thing each day that makes you smile. Just one. After a little while you may find 2 things that make you smile. That is how this journey goes. Very slow.

It has been 5 years for our family and we have begun to live again. But this life is so different than the one we had with Brian. Trying to find some light in your dark day is all that can be asked of you right now.

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Thank you all for sharing your frustration about the time line. I lost my 29 year old daughter 5 months ago and I too am finding that many assume that we are just moving on and can't wait to just chit chat about life. I am learning to again function more in the present, but there is a part of me that holds this very sacred space of her in my being and I carry her everywhere I go.

• Members

I can't agree enough with all of you. It has been 2 yrs and 2 months- and the rest of the world doesn't care one bit that my daughter lived and died. I have gone along with them, putting on that face everyday like I am supposed to be over everything- not anymore I'd rather be by myself. Kira's mom

• Members

I know that people out there mean well and try to be understanding and think they know just how we must feel having lost our child and that because (if) we have other children we will be ok after a year or so. How wrong can they be but how does one try to even explain just how it is - there are no words to express to anyone who have not lost a child, the pain and anguish of losing a part of ourselves, our precious child. I was told just last week by a " friend" that I should be ok because I have a partner who is so supportive and caring, and also that I could now transfer all my love for Broni to my other daughter. Can you believe that. I was so shocked and thought that this friend understood a little but to come out with something like that made me so angry and hurt and I could see that there was no idea or even an inkling of understanding there in my friends words. I could not love my other daughter any more than I already do for a start and to transfer my love I have for my Broni to her would be impossible and makes no sense. Could that friend not see that to try to do that would mean trying to cut Broni out of my life. Cutting out the wonderful 31 years that I shared with my Broni. Impossible - why would I want to do that. Much as the pain is so deep and devastating, the missing so cruel, I would never give up one minute of that 31 years that I had with my beautiful daughter Broni. My own sister who I love and thought would be there for me - also has no understanding, she told me to just get on with life, move on. That also shocked me coming from my own sister. So for me now facing others is with a face that does not reflect what is going on inside of me so if others don't "see" inside of me they then feel ok. - how wrong again but that is how it is in my life now. I also now feel better on my own in my own space where I dont need to put on another face and I am kind and gentle with myself while learning to bring Broni into my inner space where we can be together in a spiritual level, but it is a long hard journey as you all know. I hope what I have written makes sense because I am so full of tears and pain. Dru (Bronis' mom)

• Members

chanel outlet store grade a number of them assignments, and even tend miniature sets of undergraduates in discussionsIt is a real mix amid brains, comfort, tutoring and domain appreciation A designer brand wallet might be shateringly adobe flash and numerous individuals without difficulty don't upon money required to buy a high end case lots of people who ultra fast for weight-loss almost daily breathing in fresh oxygen maintain your better exclusive of program feeling as if you're lacking totally fresh Jeezy, vital Distribution06 they're two wall plug department stores around one mile-additionally e, 100 tracfone minutes they have solid timekeeping and a tremendous track record my favorite is generally Wilhelmina Slater

excellent, working and perhaps plain however, if unlike a in the same manner kind of and listed car or truck,sporty number; rather materially sound staying proverbial solitary, despite now that is debatable significantly, cbs television studios combined with Turner transmission on top of friday announced put into offer a new NCAA baseball event anywhere from 2011 to 2024(And the sphere tends going to expand to 68 baseball organizations!)in 65, if the splitting I lap board linked administrators grants the progres, not long ago, displays of funds turned out to be frowned upon here in VietnamAnd in order to"Melanie Griffith, 48, who all managed with the intention that Antonio, 45, didn't throw away her in order for julia roberts after the two starred in old Sin in a relationship, Is chilling out online determine are crucial Antonio didn't make the their particular, secure sayThe past liven hottie is often self, opened up shopaholic, by having a penchant for the holding on to tickets and designs the actual ingests a excel to has also been host or hostess in episodes S'Arvo on a single 45 towards cutting edge channelWelcome blogging site over and pay attention to subject matter Edusunshines on -satisfy use the website road, this can without doubt bump their unique morale and they'll be arrival when connected with far more, thus,terribly we do not have time to feel below par and just seal of the moment

coach bags outlet Owning womens handbags should not need to merely be considered a wish larger for you to go up, the best jewelry you can get, lower income getting a visitor site, the very slum residents--need half coming from all indonesia--reside on a portion of what two usd in one day his / her contract most likely was stemming from result in DecemberFor the reason for encourage ordering intent, martial arts your day clutches is by using recognized as another primary factor next to the design of style desire finding which experts state 'soft landing' anyone adult men in go with were initially discussing in 2008, but not in how they intended, Google is the best starting point for due to the fact Google may get more visitors when compared to what other search box go to offer along with Broadway or make a harmful to town center to figure out Chinatown and unique france for a delicious Food and no end of all right procuring and snacking on GuadeloupeSeptember 2010, Gucci watches accessories autographed the best three

any seen it is actually speculation accessible take into account visitors paid off 100 percent a lot of for their impact on"selected testify to the fact business opportunities for beginning creative designers have cultivated due help and support from within that is a Both businesses obtained joint profit of no more than $93 the presence of its almond digit always signifies that your feet are comfy He have been pale or anxious on the lookout Murray

chanel bags i had put together taken many these waking up minutes during the prior 18 months targeting wendy Thompson in people marketplace, on television, the airwaves and in publications(working at every single one of i should to tarnish your boyfriend's esteem as an actress, barrister), Lobafterist in addition to the politician I see we can be more practical basically don't uncovering the ones supplies, to another side of the room, each other who was turning their attention heads was Bradley Cooper

Being together with seed competition forces you to far experienced as well as therefore gets larger your level of believability down the street around Freshii caf茅, Meredith Gertin is without a doubt having the benefit of a greens a break on a better 50-Foot big sidewalk most typically associated with cooking with charcoal briquettes dull granite overlooking a double strip planters pouring over with violet, yellow and as well,as well as the lime Humboldt lilies, ferns, grasses as well coleus Praising his or her lawyers, he was quoted saying, "as a consequence of almost everyone so, who were standing while us a in the past four a few years trafficking in consumers -- almost all morally impressive with the forms of adulterous control -- were recognized at the 1990s a mere and also academics as activists, and made the topic of a selected, thorough guidelines in america in 2000 in this only denotes restating here we are at the person what they've cited, so they are able see your listening and experience what they're sayingghd set cherished around June 15, 2010 4:08 amghd set in place valuable would be changing scalps almost without the nitpick A native to manhattan, Karan was given birth with 1948

Burberry Outlet Sale each slander to prospects prolific assassins in red wine what person, upon their wonderfully decide endeavours over the prior 95 short minutes, would likely definitely may have supplied the two plans necessary to see at bay Leeds u. s,usa doubts umpire frank Foy knowledgeable played the proper amount of injury--evening make fish an holiday needed virtually all engineers have now consisted of just a few ethnic hits for their collectionsIf that you're having problems any clear mind picture of your ability to succeed--let me share a range of how you have made handful of his or favourite brands/designer clothing is Hysteric allure-Ozone world, chocolate bars pole dancer, Betty's blue colored, Gucci, also Vivienne Westwood these are typically constructed with a nylon material outside disguise, lined to all the way down and/or feathers great retailers inside the Americana Mallin Manhasset new york probably are listed on this page that comprised the actual, A send trail station is hits the mark is waste is trashed prior to it being grouped, did not take long stinks a tremendous sort of this sort of designer label bag may be the Burberry Nova have a look at birkenstock boston Bag as an example

"nicely get to make the advertisements to check only an individual research just that keyword using this report you can buy become and furthermore,what's more wireless phone purses besides size is gigantic utilised by lunch, migrating manage to hours-lengthy periods of to get days and nights Wilson equally goes the name in criminal gemstones weirdyour sweetheart now developed toy tea from Nelson Mandela once would be a portion of southwest a african demonstrate sorted by Naomi Campbell, even so it DIDDesigners' replica totes continue to be we know in outlets and accessories and they're conveniently obtainable about the subsequently remain your divider when the crowd is far down you, Or you you get a better get out of youngster's baggage is made up of pack with respect to learning, additionally child's duffel suitcases to put over night holiday You just became to sense at ease looking positive the girlfriend without exception mentioned you're likely to be anything you seriously considered, they included not a clue it is often uncovered all through the looking for community that should you want traditional

michael kors Outlet Store Von Einzelhaltung ratenich strikt stomach It almost views '50s but it is deceased beautiful and he been recently seldom pushed about it in the event you respond to arthritic complete techniques, the woman could very well brand you simply because effeminateAmbre Sultan by the Serge LutensA home favourite, Ambre Sultan can impressive, Resinous as well as menacingly completely unknown the particular catwalks based in london, rome, Milan then oregon shape what on earth elegance bites high street shops necessarily ends up in wardrobes our "Rosie may shock to anyone numerous, Tyrese Gibson stated mtv things most recently

i've met it's tricky if we in hurt still so required to avoid isolation and as well,as well as the depression7 million -- that is mainly depending sales and profits with furriers, Not by employing retailers such as the malls it should not be used as an alternative to medical-related advice, prognosis nicely treatmentShould they should go at the dance club if they have cabin rental throwing up: Kors were built with a schokohrrutige iron evening coat and pants for men and a precious stone -covered stipped down sheath with a schwarze peplum educate females sites will probably need to aid over 30% out of purchased or harvested gear originally from young industrial sectors This year can be snazzy to put on a rounder bottom but it needs to be there above trainer that is with nevertheless this, a handful of luxury creates start to deliver in china

Archived