Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Daughters 21st Birthday is coming up, what do you think?

Melodyannhudson

• Members
Melodyannhudson

LivingParalyzedbylife

Haven't been on in a while. Guess feeling a little number but pretty much the same. Another sleepless night. I miss her so! Her 21st birthday is quickly approaching and it will have been the last of plans we made together. I'm torn between following through or " it just wouldn't be the same without her" , I'm nervous and scared with this special date I don't want to mess up "our plans" and regret the day passing but I know being the last plans we had I will have a hard time either way. I consider myself lucky to have had that conversation with her in passing years ago and so I have an extra plan "with her" yet to come but it's hard because it's my last goal date (what I call the next date "I just have to make it to". 12/21/12 was another one, I actually hoped there was something to it since her accident I used that as my just gotta wait until... To see my baby again. I need to place a date to get through I can't not think there's no end to this misery) After her birthdate I have no other date in place my anxiety is soaring! I'm hoping a few of you understand the road my my has chosen, my minds defense mechanism I'm guessing. Any ideas, feeling ever so desperate and so comes in the confusion to celebrate as I planned with her or do our usual remembrance gathering? So confused and having a mental crash. Ideas anyone?

• Members

These special dates can trigger such anxiety in all of us that have lost our loved one. Why not pm me and we can talk. Kate

Archived