Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Help! I lost my 27 year old darling daughter yesterday

amymarieimom

• Members
amymarieimom

How do I go on w/o her? Our bond was so strong! I can't imagine getting through planning her funeral. Amy was my youngest and I know I need to help my son and daughter but the pain and grief is unbearable. I can't even find comfort that she is in heaven because I want her back! She collapsed and died suddenly yesterday morning and I know it's early but the grief is unmanageable. How do I get through life with out my Amy????

• Members

Welcome AmyMarie'sMom I am so sorry to read of the loss of your precious daughter, Amy Marie. It is important that you found this very special site because it is here that I found the support, understanding and compassion to keep keeping on after the loss of my only child, Stephen 6 years ago. It is here that I found parents who understood as no on else can. It is here that my unbearable pain and sadness was honored and respected. Come here often- day or night, read, cry reach out. You are not alone. You will connect with a large number of parents, if you go to the, Loss of Adult Child section and click at the top of "respond to this pos"t at the top right and post your message You will be supported and helped as walk this painful path filled with this profound pain. One day at a time you will know you are not alone

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet daughter Amy Marie. I lost my son Jeff three years ago suddenly at Christmas time. The shock was unbearable. I am holding you close and wishing you peace as you find your way through this fog of emotion. It is going to take a very long time to have the shock and pain start to wear off. In the meantime please try to take as good care of yourself.. Thinking of you and your family. Kate

• Members

How do I go on w/o her? Our bond was so strong! I can't imagine getting through planning her funeral. Amy was my youngest and I know I need to help my son and daughter but the pain and grief is unbearable. I can't even find comfort that she is in heaven because I want her back! She collapsed and died suddenly yesterday morning and I know it's early but the grief is unmanageable. How do I get through life with out my Amy????

Just wondering how you are doing today? You are in my thoughts and prayers. Kate

• Members

- lost my daughter in a similar way 2 years ago where she just collapsed and died with no previous health concerns. Hold on to your friends and family to help you get through the funeral- from there I found I had to take one day or even one hour or one moment at a time. Take all the help that is offered to you right now. So sorry for your loss. Know exactly how you feel. \you will find lots of loving caring people on this site. wish I had found it sooner. take care of yourself

Archived