Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

feel like hurting my stepfather

beaman

• Members

He was an asshole in the final years of the marriage: he was lazy, uncaring, drank a lot, went to prostitutes, spending money carelessly. Eventually they divorced after my mom found he was cheating. It was a hard hit to my mom. She was stressful before and after the divorce. 2 years later, she got cancer and died shortly after. I know he is one big cause of mom's disease. I sincerely want to kill him, even though I know I shouldn't do it. This is hard feeling.

(I'm a foreigner, sorry about the language)

• Members
foreveratheana

I feel the same way about my little brothers father, , my mom was with him for 11 years And it was hell. He used to make fun of me and my brothers color by calling us baboons and monkeys which killed my self esteem to this day. He used to beat my mom and call her a fat cow and a whore. He cheated on her and got get addicted to pills. After she passed he continued to disrespect her. Everytime we went by her cross we put up where she got into the car accident he would yell out names horrible names infront of Mr and my brothers which made me terribly sad. They were 7 and 10 they Don want to hear horrible things aout our mother but I honestly believe he killed my mother because there's no way a car could flip 7 times without a reason and it never got investigated an they never tried to resesite her. and it because my step father knows all the police and ambulance and sold drugs to them but ik karmas a bitch and loves giving payback so I'm gonna let karma get him and you should do the same. I just found out he had a brain tumor , I think it's karma :)

• Members

Thank you for your reply. What you, your brothers and your mother have been through is indeed horrible. I'm glad he got tumor because it's giving you relief. If I were you, one day I would want to know why did mom die, by investigating and asking the man with strategy. But that's just me. You seem young. I just hope you get good education and be well. Many people who had rough childhoods turn out to be fine adults. Anyway, I think you are strong girl.

Archived