Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Six months since losing my son and coping alone

Skye

• Members

On January 26 of this year, my husband and I experienced the loss of our baby boy. I was 26 weeks pregnant at the time and ended up having an emergency c section because of a placental abruption. Our son, Gyrffin, was stillborn that day. It will be six months in five days since we lost our son and now I'm forced to cope alone with the loss of our son, as I lost my husband in April. I have no idea how to continue coping with the loss of our son, along with the loss of my husband, as losing them has been the worst thing ever.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

I do hope you have family, friends and a support team to help you through this tragedy...please know it hurts my heart to hear of your loss of son and husband...let us know how you are doing...I can only imagine the depth of your grief...we are here to hear you and be with you.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

I do hope you have family, friends and a support team to help you through this tragedy...please know it hurts my heart to hear of your loss of son and husband...let us know how you are doing...I can only imagine the depth of your grief...we are here to hear you and be with you.

Archived