Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I seem to breakdown weekly.

Lostherwillawaysloveher

• Members
Lostherwillawaysloveher

Once a week i seem to breakdown crying for hours at a time. I don't know what the trigger is but...... I have my moments many moments every day that I think back remember the times at the places I drive by work at sleep at pass the time at etc... it seems thursday triggers something big and It last two nights. It's been like this for awhile and I don't know how to connect it. I know there will be know answers to this but I just had to voice it.

• Moderators

Sorry for that - I say just let it be whatever it is and take its course. There's no set way or even necessarily "logic" per se.

• Members

Just let yourself cry until the tears stop flowing. And they will stop eventually. After my husband died, I spent virtually the first month crying and crying and crying, then it started tapering off to the point that I am so emotionally exhausted that I can't cry for now. These things come and go for awhile, until everything gets integrated into your life and your mind, or at least that's how it seems to me.

Archived