Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost a guy who I loved with all of my heart...

junglee queen

• Members

I just found this forum tonight. Seven months ago, I lost a guy who I loved with all of my heart. I think of him everyday and I believe that he sends me signs every now and then to let me know that he is okay and is in heaven. Some days I am okay and other days, I cry non stop. I miss him so much, I can't take it sometimes. The tears just won't stop some nights. I am in my late twenties and I never thought that the guy that I dreamed about marrying someday would die so suddenly. This is a nightmare. My favorite guy is no longer on earth anymore and that breaks my heart. :(

• Members

I am so so sorry for your loss, and you are among friends here, who can understand the pain you are going through. Wishing you peace and strength through this most difficult time in your life. Best wishes, and bless you.

• Members

I'm sorry for your loss. I think you will find that everyone here experiences grief a little differently, but nobody is right or wrong in that. I suspect most everybody here will say this is the worst experience of their life. For me it is 10 times worse than the worst I could have imagined it would be like.

If you can pick up even a few ideas or thoughts that will help you, that will be wonderful I think. Sometimes it helps just reading others experiences.

Take is one day at a time.

• Members
usagainsttheworld

I understand. I am in my mid 20's and my fiancee died 6 mobths ago. Its hard as hell to get up and keep going every day

I'm miserable and just want to die as well.my life without him will never be the same.

• Members

I understand. I am in my mid 20's and my fiancee died 6 mobths ago. Its hard as hell to get up and keep going every day

I'm miserable and just want to die as well.my life without him will never be the same.

It will never be the same. It can eventually be livable and even good, just in a different way.

• Members

I understand as it hits so close to home for myself also! I am in my mid thirty's and lost my boyfriend/fiancé in a tragic snowmobile accident on Feb 16th, 2013. I will never forget that day of my life! Sometimes I cry all day and night because I am so angry at how things happen and my kids will say they just want life back to normal! What is normal anymore? I guess we have to find a new normal! Its not easy to except. I do smile and have been able to enjoy some of the summer break with the kids and friends. I am about to hit that 6 month mark, I believe in weeks this Saturday would be 24 weeks since his accident. I cant even believe it has been that long! I just feel like sometimes I am in a life that goes 100 miles an hour and I don't even see it going by! Just when I think I am okay BAM it hits me like a ton of bricks! So will it ever go away...no not at all, I would say with time it gets a little easier! I know if I didn't have my kids I wouldn't be doing as good as I am today! They keep me going that is for sure! Peace

• Members
brucealmighty

If you're into reading........

Companion Through The Darkness: Inner Dialogues on Grief - Ericsson

My boyfriend died nine weeks ago in a car accident. I'd be lying if I told you it gets better, but stay here with us... Keep talking about him.

• Members
junglee queen

Hey dear , i used to be superstitious , i used to joke with my guy about his long deep life line he had on his palm , i used to tell him that we will all die while he will live for 100 years . Iam 24 . I had a very bad childhood trauma , have been sexually abused when i was 9 by my dads friend . For all these years i never managed to trust a guy or even get close to one . my guy has been the first in my life , somebody who really cared to help me with my issues . It worked and i became a normal human being , a normal girlfriend . It wasn't easy but he had the patience to wait and give me time to adjust to intimate situations . He is no more .

i have created a folder in which i keep collecting pics of things i would want to have in my wedding . I keep telling my guy we didn't marry on earth so you have to be ready for a grand wedding in heaven . Iam even saving pics of dresses and suits for every person who i would like to attend this wedding . It keeps me busy and entertained sometimes . I know it sounds foolish but it helps in some days .

Archived