Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I just miss him

usagainsttheworld

• Members
usagainsttheworld

These holidays are hard. I don't know what I will do come christmas or new years. I can't lie the pain

gets soo bad that all that's on my mind is ending it all. Living without the one you love is the hardest thimg to do. It's just cruel.

• Members
Lostherwillawaysloveher

The last week for me has been a trial beyond all others. I am still not comprehending how to live without my other half. I don't know how I'm going to make it through "christmas"new years" the deeply family holidays without her her but I am apparently meant to be here for one reason or another. The pain is deep and overbearing and nop one around me can relate, even her mom and grandparents are so far out in lala land that it's sickening. we are alone in many aspects but we are here for eachother. If you need anything message me, My prayers will be with you tonight as they have been before. You have helped me through some tough times and I appreciate it.

• Members

I know what you mean, hon. This week has been hell for me. I've been feeling like I'm falling apart in every way I can. We'll just try to keep on going, one step at a time, and eventually come to some sense of peace with it all. Blessings to both of you, and everyone else around here who Is hurting so badly.

• Members

The dips are really hard arent they.....ive been going through a bad few days myself. Thursdays are never a good day for me cos thats the day that Alex passed, and every week is like a little mini reminder of the fact that hes not here. I also applied for a job, cos since i was Alexs carer im now unemployed, and got turned down and for some reason that has put me into a total funk. I didnt even think id GET the silly thing and i wasnt at all certain that i wanted it, but NOT getting it was like being told that i was useless, and i didnt have Alex to do what he always did when i had a knock back, and thats cheer me up, and give me perspective. i guess i wasnt really ready for the knocks of job hunting after all since ive been crying for the last two days. *sighs* why is it all so hard?

• Members

usagainstheworld have you called your doctor or a therapist? I wish I could physically be there but if you need me to be in chat when you place the call let me know.

• Members

These holidays are hard. I don't know what I will do come christmas or new years. I can't lie the pain

gets soo bad that all that's on my mind is ending it all. Living without the one you love is the hardest thimg to do. It's just cruel.

Hang in there time will help it to be easier to deal with. You are here for a reason and have a purpose left to fulfill.

• Members
Silvergirl61

catz-

I was out of work for awhile, and did so many interviews and apps before i found something.! I was so scared, and felt so bad..I really thought about just giving up. Then i had several calls and was offered several choices- don't give up hope, and don't let it get you down! tell yourself thatyou are the best, and if they choose someone else, it's their loss- until you believe it. It will give you a confident air for the next time. Good hunting!

• Members
Silvergirl61

us against the world-

You are right,this is the hardest and cruelest thing to face I have ever endured. Come here and talk whenyou need to, and share your experiences, evenif it seems no-one hears you at first.The simple putting it nto words sometimes relieves the pressure. The people we loved would never want this for us. I went to therapy for awhile, and the one thing that they ever said that really started to help me, was the day they asked me,if it had been me who had gone, what would I want him to be doing or feeling right this minute. What would I want for him to do, and how would i hope he went on? By sitting down , and writing a letter to him, telling him how i felt about all of that...something started to change.

It's still hard, and some days, it's so hard, that I am in total despair...but those days pass, and the time between them is getting a little longer. I just kept telling myself, to give it another hour, or another day, or to sleep for awhile, if i could....and see if i still felt the same. Sometimes, I sat and told myself , over and over- you promised him you would go on...you promised....until I felt calmer and more in control. If those feelings keep coming back at you...call someone and talk for awhile...and consider seeing your doctor, to see if there is something they can do to help you through the really dark times.

Never think no-one cares, because all of us here do. We aren't all exactly alike, all the details don't always match, but the shared experiences make us aware, and we do care about each other...miles apart though we are. I'm sorry this is so rough, and I'm hoping for some peace for you. Please take care of yourself..and be well.

• Members

I too, found the 4th of July very difficult. My boyfriend and I met 3 years ago on the 4th of July. All I want to do right now is be with him. It's been exactly 3 months since I lost him and I don't know how I'm going to get through this. I don't want to be inside my own head and feel these feelings anymore. Every morning I am so anxious that I am physically sick. I wish I could just turn off my mind for a little while just to give myself a break. I miss him so much, I don't know what I'm going to do.

• Members
usagainsttheworld

Thanks every for your help. Ive been trying to get out but I have no joy in even doing so. I do plan to speak with speak with a therapist. I am realizing those thoughts are becoming more intense. Its just nice to know there's people who care.

• Members

Hang in there and yes this us a great support group! I went from house wife and business owner to head of my house!! Im now working but only getting 20 hrs in....im depressed all the time..the only thing that saved me from ending was my girls.. Im lonely, and very lost...I had been with my husband for 19ys..doesn't seem long now that he is gone...Try to stay busy doing something..i started gardening foe the first time ever...i still wait thinking im gonna here the garage door open and my husbands gonna yell my name...every second of my day is consumed of the him...i wanna be with him so badly that i feel like i have the flu..all the time..Please hang in there!! We all need encouragement everyday

Archived