Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

from george anderson (medium)

angelzone

• Members

George Anderson

It’s become typical--yet still always surprising--to hear from souls during a session who were themselves bereaved parents on the earth, that not only was the struggle of their lifetime here necessary, but “worth it.” That’s a rather spectacular statement to make, considering how we already know how difficult the path of a bereaved parent is. Let’s face it--things have to be pretty darn good in the hereafter for (formerly) bereaved parents to tell us here that every minute of the struggle here to continue after a devastating loss is not only worth the immense cost to us, but it was necessary to their spiritual growth and reward in their new world of joy.

The souls tell me that reunion with the children they longed so much to see again is breathtaking, and one of the most curious things they encounter is that with regard to appearances, not a second seemed to have passed since they last saw their children. It seems literally as if we pic...k up exactly where we left off, and that only once we are comfortable, we get to see the progression of the souls of our children almost exactly as it would have happened on the earth. It’s one of the joys the souls are most happy about--not having lost a minute of their child’s growth and maturity.

What is so encouraging about sessions like these, where bereaved parents “talk” to parents here, is that they don’t try to minimize the entire spiritual journey of a parent here by tossing out phrases like “it all gets better” or “you do get rewarded, so relax”--they take the journey both they and we have gone through with a seriousness that is unlike any other time in sessions. The experience of having lost a child on the earth and having struggled through the most difficult challenge of this lifetime (their words) has not at all been forgotten by the souls--but it has been forgiven, since they now see the arc of their lives, and the lives of their children, and how necessary it all was as a means to a magnificent end.

I cant make you feel better when your heart is broken by just telling you that as a bereaved parent, it will get better one day--that is part of the spiritual lesson each of us will learn here. But I can remind you that when life seems at its most cruel and hopeless, parents just like you survived it. They not only survived, but they found everything they had lost, and much, much more. I hope the example of these brave souls and their incredible words can at least help us understand that there is Light ahead, and no matter how hard it is, we have to keep walking toward that Light, where everything we love and have lost is waiting for us in a world where no harm will ever come to our loved ones or us again. From your sisters and brothers who walked the same path as you, and came out the other side in joy, you know they can be trusted to tell you the truth. And it’s pretty spectacular.

I have been to see George Anderson and my session with him was totally comforting. His website is www.georgeanderson.com George has written many books, and his most recent Ask George Anderson is remarkable.

• Members
Mom of Chip

Very interesting....Thank you for those hopeful words....

I believe your words are true...If I didn't, I don't think I could handle this world of grief...

Archived