Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

When you loss all your children

debi149

• Members

I lost my daughter 8 years ago - She left behind 2 sons now 15 and 14 - I lost my son 2/13/2013 and he left behind his 1 year old son and 6 year old daughter - I'm now the caretaker of my 4 grandchildren - My son lost the mother of his two children 10 months before his passing -

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

I'm so sorry to hear that, I lost my baby girl 1/1/13 I had her at 6 months, I never got to hold her, I just wish I could have gotten the chance to know her and watch grow up with her brother. I know you're going through a lot losing both of your kids. I'm glad that you able to care for your grandchildren, I know your kids are very grateful. I know it's hard right now, and I know you are overwhelmed with emotions right now, I know I am. I just pray that you find some kind of peace, I hope that you have some support to help you. My family is not supporting me and I'm surrounded by pregnant people, I do have my husband but he took it pretty hard too. Look at your beautiful grandchildren, smile and tell them how much you love them. Let them be your inspiration.

• Members
Jesse David & Taylor Mom

You have my deepest sympathies. You are going to need alot of support, I know words can be so shallow and inefficient at times like these with such an intense amount of pain you must be going through right now. So I will lift you up before the Lord who can minister to our innermost being.

If you post in Loss of an Adult Child, you will find most of us post there to make it easier. I too have lost two of my children, one 6 months ago. It is hard, so very hard.

In my prayers,

Jesse David's Mom

• Members

I would hug each of them every day. I wish Holden had a kid............ no such luck for me.

Archived