Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mother's who have had an emergency cesarean

Walkbyfaith7

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

I just would like to know, how long did you all wait to try again?

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

Wow really, I really want to try again now but the doctor said to wait until almost a year.

• Members

I waited because I thought I was not going to have anymore children. but, my internal timeclock kicked in and we decided to have 1 more before I was too old. I know a friend that had a C-section and got pregnant withing 3 months.The last one was her 3rd C-section. There are herbs you can take to strengthen your uteris while preparing to get pregnant. I think one of them is Red raspberry.You can get it in tea form. Check online for more herbs. Blessings

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

Thank you so much, you truly are a blessing.

• Members

You're welcome. I hope you find the information on the herbs that you can take and I'm so sorry for your loss. I read a very helpful book by Elizabeth Kubler Ross called Life, death, and afterlife. Also Beyond the Light, I can't think of the author right now. But They may be very helpful to you.

• Members
Walkbyfaith7

Thanks for the info about the herbs, my husband is going to buy me some.

• Members

I waited 8 or 9 months. It was when my doctor said I was ready. I would check with your doctor.

• Members
Mommysangelisabella

Walkbyfaith7,

How long to wait. . .. That is the big question we are all faced with. I ask myself all the time. At first my thoughts were never agen. But this past month ( only two months into giving birth to my angel) im begining to wounder. Ive decided this for myself i am leaving it to gods will. I have had 3csections in the past but for the first time in my life was able to hv a natural birth with my isabella that was born at 25 weeks into heaven. So for me im not trying to make it happen but im not stopping it either. Physically my doctor says im fine so check with yours mentally well im in mourning and i do ask myself the question of do you want this baby now to fill your empty arms or do you really want this baby not isabella. For me i think every child is a blessing a new baby could never take my bellas place ever. I just feel like i have room in my heart for another and a feeling that one of the reasons isabella had to go to heaven was so her brother or sister could be born for a bigger purpose here on earth. I had planned to get my tubes tied after her birth. Knowing i would still have more babies but we plan on adopting . Wich i still plan to. I just feel for me and my family there is a pupose to loosing her. This is the first time ive shared this part of my story. I can say even leaving it in gods hands scares me to death. So really the time to try agen is when your physicalky able to safely for you both and when you and your husband are ready. Its no one elses decison . All my love and prayers. Id love to hear more about you and your angel in your time. Alot of us post on loss of an adult child ignore the name i post and or read daily hope to hear from you agen ....wendy

• Members

I had an emergency C and became pregnant 5 months later and had a healthy boy.

Just me.

Colleen, Brian's Mother forever

• Members

You had an emergency c-section....and are wondering about having another baby? After my emergecy C I got pregnant 9 months later. It was a scheduled c-section, as vaginal delivery was not an option for me. And all went well.

Archived